Agile Coach / Scrum Master (m/w/t)
- Berlin, Germany
Quandoo is the fastest-growing real-time reservations platform for restaurants. As a technology-enabled market place, Quandoo is equipping its partner restaurants with an industry-leading reservations management system that digitalizes a restaurant’s inventory and makes it accessible in real-time from web and mobile channels. Restaurateurs can leverage the reach of Quandoo’s reservation platform to boost their customer base, drive utilization in low-traffic times and generate additional business on-demand. Quandoo provides diners the easiest way to explore the restaurant space and reserve a table at their restaurant of choice. With just a few clicks diners select from a wide range of local favorites to Michelin-starred gourmet restaurants. Having chosen a restaurant, diners receive instant confirmations on their reservations and benefit from loyalty points.
Quandoo was founded in 2012, with is headquarters in Berlin, Germany and international footprints in Western Europe, CEE, APAC, and the Nordics. With a dynamic, international team of almost 400 employees globally, our vision is to become the world’s leading marketplace for all dining experiences.
Our team is currently seeking a Scrum Master to help lead Agile oriented development efforts serving the engineering team and working closely with Product, Quality Assurance, other cross-functional team members. While guiding the team on how to leverage Agile/Scrum best practices and values, the role should be able to handle cross-functional communication, software technical project management, requirements traceability, defect tracking.The role must be responsive, flexible and able to succeed within an open collaborative peer environment.
- Strongly serving the Engineering Team via facilitating daily scrum, sprint planning, sprint demo and retrospective meetings
- Guide the team on self-organizing to fully realize the potential of Agile/Scrum frameworks
- Assess the Scrum Maturity of the team and organization and coaching the team to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team and organization
- Build a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis of healing and problem solving.
- Assist with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information
- Support and partner with the Product Owner, especially with respect to grooming and maintaining the product backlog.
- Provide all support to the team using a servant leadership style whenever possible, and leading by example
- Strong experience with agile methodologies and role as a Scrum Master
- You hold an above-average university degree in Computer Science and have hands-on experience in programming
- Presenting effectively to non-technical and executive audiences
- You are proactive, thorough and efficient
- Excellent communication and mentoring skills
- Nice to have: Scrum Master certification
You have the chance to get a job in a rapidly growing international company, which calls you from day one and lets you grow. If you have the desire to participate with enthusiasm and ownership in the further expansion and development of one of Germany's most successful internet business, then we are the right place for you! Of course we offer you much more:
- No boredom! Quandoo offers challenges and development every day;
- A position that offers you tangible impact on the company’s success;
- You work with a highly motivated and skilled team from all over the world;
- Dynamic and friendly working atmosphere in a successful international team.