Mobile QA Engineer(m/w/t)
- Berlin, Germany
Quandoo is the fastest-growing real-time reservations platform for restaurants. As a technology-enabled market place, Quandoo is equipping its partner restaurants with an industry-leading reservations management system that digitalizes a restaurant’s inventory and makes it accessible in real-time from web and mobile channels. Restaurateurs can leverage the reach of Quandoo’s reservation platform to boost their customer base, drive utilization in low-traffic times and generate additional business on-demand. Quandoo provides diners the easiest way to explore the restaurant space and reserve a table at their restaurant of choice. With just a few clicks diners select from a wide range of local favorites to Michelin-starred gourmet restaurants. Having chosen a restaurant, diners receive instant confirmations on their reservations and benefit from loyalty points.
Quandoo was founded in 2012, with is headquarters in Berlin, Germany and international footprints in Western Europe, CEE, APAC, and the Nordics. With a dynamic, international team of 360 employees globally, our vision is to become the world’s leading marketplace for all dining experiences.
As a Mobile Quality Assurance Engineer your responsibilities will be to support the QA Lead in the following tasks:
- Play a crucial role in the rollout of new and enhanced features on 3 Mobile Projects (B2C iOS & Android and B2B iOS)
- Contribute to our product quality by innovating and leveraging existing tools and processes
- Actively collaborate with the development and product teams from feature grooming until deployment
- Build real solutions through experimentation as part of a multifaceted team
- Support the QA Team in ensuring testability and efficiently narrowing down defective code
- 5+ years of professional working experience in Quality Assurance
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science, Informations Technology or equivalent
- Solid understanding of QA methodologies and processes
- Ability to create and maintain mobile automation tests within fast-moving Agile delivery
- Good knowledge of at least one programming language: Ruby, Java or Python (preferably Ruby)
- Experience using BDD/TDD approach to software development
- Solid knowledge of Continuous Integration & Continuous Delivery
- Experience in technologies including: Cucumber & Selenium WebDriver (Appium and/or Calabash would be plus)
- Fluent in English
- Ability to effectively communicate technical solutions and innovative ideas
- Constant learner, always striving to push new knowledge into the team
You have the chance to get a job in a rapidly growing international company, which calls you from day one and lets you grow. If you have the desire to participate with enthusiasm and ownership in the further expansion and development of one of Germany's most successful internet business, then we are the right place for you! Of course we offer you much more:
- No boredom! Quandoo offers challenges and development every day;
- A position that offers you tangible impact on the company’s success;
- You work with a highly motivated and skilled team from all over the world;
- Dynamic and friendly working atmosphere in a successful international team.
If interested, please submit your CV in PDF format!