Senior Marketing Analyst (m/f/t)
- Berlin, Germany
Quandoo is the fastest-growing real-time reservations platform for restaurants. As a technology-enabled market place, Quandoo is equipping its partner restaurants with an industry-leading reservations management system that digitalizes a restaurant’s inventory and makes it accessible in real-time from web and mobile channels. Restaurateurs can leverage the reach of Quandoo’s reservation platform to boost their customer base, drive utilization in low-traffic times and generate additional business on-demand. Quandoo provides diners the easiest way to explore the restaurant space and reserve a table at their restaurant of choice. With just a few clicks diners select from a wide range of local favorites to Michelin-starred gourmet restaurants. Having chosen a restaurant, diners receive instant confirmations on their reservations and benefit from loyalty points.
Quandoo was founded in 2012, with is headquarters in Berlin, Germany and international footprints in Western Europe, CEE, APAC, the Nordics and Turkey. With a dynamic, international team of over 380 employees globally, our vision is to become the world’s leading marketplace for all dining experiences.
As a Senior Marketing Analyst you’ll be in charge to oversee all analytics efforts of the marketing department. We a looking for a mid senior proactive data-driven person, to help improving our marketing performance.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Evaluate the overall Online Marketing performance and derive concrete suggestions for future action strategies
- Produce sound, quantitative, and actionable, customer insights
- Define KPIs and reporting for business areas together with responsible stakeholders
- Manage and support ad-hoc projects in support of driving business insights, intelligence, or business process efficiency/improvements
- Interact with stakeholders from marketing departments to define requirements and possibilities in infrastructure and processes.
- Reporting through clean and reliable dashboards in Tableau
- Manage and help the development of your junior colleagues
What you'll bring to the team:
- Knowledge of Tableau, Looker, SiSense or other, similar BI tool
- Sound knowledge of SQL and relational databases
- 2+ years of work experience in similar role
- University degree in economics, statistics, mathematics, natural sciences, business informatics, or similar
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills
- Problem-solving mindset
- Ability to communicate effectively with business stakeholders
- Fluent in English
What makes you stand out:
- Experience with web/mobile-tracking tools (GA, GTM, Snowplow, Segment)
- Knowledge of scientific programming language, libraries and patterns (Python, R, Pandas, Scikit-learn, SciPy, etc.)
- Experience with Amazon Redshift and AWS stack
- Speaking German
What we offer:
You have the chance to get a job in a rapidly growing international company, which calls you from day one and lets you grow. If you have the desire to participate with enthusiasm and ownership in the further expansion and development of one of Germany's most successful internet business, then we are the right place for you! Of course we offer you much more:
- No boredom! Quandoo offers challenges and development every day
- A position that offers you tangible impact on the company’s success
- You work with a highly motivated and skilled team from all over the world
- Dynamic and friendly working atmosphere in a successful international team