Junior Quality Assurance Engineer (m/w/t)
- Berlin, Germany
Quandoo is the fastest-growing real-time reservations platform for restaurants. As a technology-enabled marketplace, Quandoo is equipping its partner restaurants with an industry-leading reservations management system that digitalizes a restaurant’s inventory and makes it accessible in real-time from the web and mobile channels. Restaurateurs can leverage the reach of Quandoo’s reservation platform to boost their customer base, drive utilization in low-traffic times and generate additional business on-demand. Quandoo provides diners the easiest way to explore the restaurant space and reserve a table at their restaurant of choice. With just a few clicks diners select from a wide range of local favorites to Michelin-starred gourmet restaurants. Having chosen a restaurant, diners receive instant confirmations on their reservations and benefit from loyalty points.
Quandoo was founded in 2012, with its headquarters in Berlin, Germany and international footprints in Western Europe, CEE, APAC, and the Nordics. With a dynamic, international team of 360 employees globally, our vision is to become the world’s leading marketplace for all dining experiences.
We are looking for a junior-level Quality Assurance Engineer to help us improve our testing processes.
As a Junior Quality Assurance Engineer your responsibilities will be to support the QA Lead in the following tasks:
- Supporting the rollout of new and enhanced features *on different company-level initiatives*
- Contribute to our product quality by innovating and leveraging existing tools and processes
- Actively collaborate with the development and product teams from feature grooming until deployment
- Support the QA Team in ensuring testability and efficiently narrowing down defective code
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science, Informations Technology or equivalent
- 2+ years of professional working experience in Quality Assurance
- Basic understanding of QA methodologies and processes
- Ability to create and maintain *testing artifacts* within fast-moving Agile delivery
- Knowledge of at least one programming language (e.g.: Java, Ruby or Python) would be a *huge* plus
- *Experience in Automation testing would be a plus
- *Strong problem-solving skills & attention to detail
- Experience using common issue tracking & test management tools such as JIRA and TestRail would be a plus
- Fluent in English
- Constant learner, always striving to push new knowledge into the team
- German visa / or Blue Card / or EU citizenship (unfortunately we can not provide visa support for this position)
You have the chance to get a job in a rapidly growing international company, which calls you from day one and lets you grow. If you have the desire to participate with enthusiasm and ownership in the further expansion and development of one of Germany's most successful internet business, then we are the right place for you! Of course, we offer you much more:
No boredom! Quandoo offers challenges and development every day
A position that offers you tangible impact on the company’s success
You work with a highly motivated and skilled team of engineers from all over the world
Dynamic and friendly working atmosphere in a successful international team
Please attach your CV in PDF if you are interested to discuss the role.