Business Development Manager - Brisbane
- Brisbane, Australia
Quandoo Australia Pty Ltd
- Do you want to work for an iconic market leader?
- Take the lead and make a difference
- Huge growth opportunities
We provide diners with the easiest way to find and reserve restaurants and restaurateurs with a powerful tool to drive utilisation, win new customers and engage with their existing guests. Since launching in December 2012, Quandoo has followed a massive trajectory, growing into the world's leading restaurant reservation platform. Over 17,000 restaurants across 12 countries trust Quandoo. We are looking for a motivated individual to join our team. You will be part of a dynamic team to identify new business opportunities for your designated region in the food and beverage industry. You should be passionate about sales and have the zest to succeed!
This is a challenging role with lots of variety in this people oriented company where you will play a leading role in helping them to grow our presence in the Australian marketplace and maintain our competitive advantage.
Your responsibilities include:
- Acquisition of new partners in the food and beverage industry
- Development and execution of a sales strategy to achieve business objectives
- Building and expanding customer relationships
- Strategic support of marketing initiatives to our most reputable partners
- Meeting KPIs (quantitative and qualitative goals)
To be successful for this role:
- Have a special interest for software products and new technology
- Be efficient, assertive, and have quick decision making capability
- Fantastic selling skills, a positive attitude and highly organised
- You are analytical, structured and are self-disciplined to work independently within a fast-paced environment
- Experience in a similar sales role is preferred
- Have outstanding communication skills and a distinct sales acumen
- Fluent in English (any additional languages a major plus)
- Must have your own vehicle or access to transport
- Computer literate
What we are Offering:
- Opportunity for career advancement and extraordinary international career perspectives.
- Comprehensive training at an individual, regional, and corporate level.
- Become part of a successful international team, working in a dynamic and friendly working atmosphere.
- Competitive salary package and uncapped commission structure.
- Laptop, tablet and mobile phone provided.
Note: Only applicants who are short-listed will be contacted. Applicants must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.