Business Development Manager - Brisbane
- Brisbane QLD, Australia
Founded at the end of 2012 in Berlin, we have developed into the fastest growing restaurant reservation platform globally. With more than 100 million seated diners in over 15,000 restaurants across 11 countries, Quandoo offers diners an unmatched choice of dining experiences from Michelin-starred restaurant to local favourities.
Restaurateurs are equipped with an industry leading reservation management system that supports them in driving utilisation and engaging with their customers through the Quandoo platform.
Our global mission is to connect guests and restaurateurs, while creating an international workplace allowing our employees to progress and grow in their personal careers. A multitude of different nationalities and cultures enable an inspiring and creative working atmosphere.
We empower our employees to take on responsibilities and develop their skills while working together on building revolutionary products.
- Do you want to work for an iconic market leader?
- Take the lead and make a difference
- Positive culture and work with a great team
- Uncapped commissions
- Huge growth opportunities
- Office located in New Farm
- Candidate must be located in Brisbane and able to work full time in Australia
This is a challenging role with lots of variety in this people oriented company where you will play a leading role in helping them to grow our presence in the Australian marketplace and maintain our competitive advantage.
Your responsibilities include:
- Acquisition of new partners in the food and beverage industry
- Development and execution of a sales strategy to achieve business objectives
- Building and expanding customer relationships
- Strategic support of marketing initiatives to our most reputable partners
- Meeting KPIs (quantitative and qualitative goals)
To be successful for this role:
- Must have sales experience
- Be efficient, assertive, and have quick decision-making capability
- A positive attitude and highly organised
- You are self-disciplined to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Have outstanding communication and rapport building skills
- Fluent in English (any additional languages a major plus)
- Must have your own vehicle
- Computer literate
What we are Offering:
- Opportunity for career advancement and extraordinary international career perspectives.
- Comprehensive training at an individual, regional, and corporate level.
- Become part of a successful international team, working in a dynamic and friendly working atmosphere.
- Competitive salary package and uncapped commission structure.
- Laptop, tablet and mobile phone provided.
Note: Only applicants who are short-listed will be contacted. Applicants must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job. Applicants must attach a resume, in order to be considered.