Business Development Manager - Brisbane
- Brisbane QLD, Australia
Quandoo is the fastest-growing real-time reservations platform for restaurants. As a technology-enabled market place, Quandoo is equipping its partner restaurants with an industry-leading reservations management system that digitalizes a restaurant’s inventory and makes it accessible in real-time from web and mobile channels. Restaurateurs can leverage the reach of Quandoo’s reservation platform to boost their customer base, drive utilization in low-traffic times and generate additional business on -demand. Quandoo provides diners the easiest way to explore the restaurant space and reserve a table at their restaurant of choice. With just a few clicks diners select from a wide range of local favorites to Michelin-starred gourmet restaurants. Having chosen a restaurant, diners receive instant confirmations on their reservations and benefit from loyalty points.
Quandoo was founded in 2012, with is headquarters in Berlin, Germany and international footprints in Western Europe, CEE, APAC, the Nordics, the Middle East, Turkey and South Africa. With a dynamic, international team of 300 employees globally, our vision is to become the world’s leading marketplace for all dining experiences.
- Do you want to work for an iconic market leader?
- Take the lead and make a difference
- Huge growth opportunities
This is a challenging role with lots of variety in this people oriented company where you will play a leading role in helping them to grow our presence in the Australian marketplace and maintain our competitive advantage.
Your responsibilities include:
- Acquisition of new partners in the food and beverage industry
- Development and execution of a sales strategy to achieve business objectives
- Building and expanding customer relationships
- Strategic support of marketing initiatives to our most reputable partners
- Meeting KPIs (quantitative and qualitative goals)
To be successful for this role:
- Minimum 1 year of sales experience
- Be efficient, assertive, and have quick decision-making capability
- A positive attitude and highly organised
- You are self-disciplined to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Have outstanding communication and rapport building skills
- Fluent in English (any additional languages a major plus)
- Must have your own vehicle or access to transport
- Computer literate
What we are Offering:
- Opportunity for career advancement and extraordinary international career perspectives.
- Comprehensive training at an individual, regional, and corporate level.
- Become part of a successful international team, working in a dynamic and friendly working atmosphere.
- Competitive salary package and uncapped commission structure.
- Laptop, tablet and mobile phone provided.
Note: Only applicants who are short-listed will be contacted. Applicants must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.