iOS Developer (m/f)
- Berlin, Germany
Quandoo is the fastest-growing real-time reservations platform for restaurants. As a technology-enabled market place, Quandoo is equipping its partner restaurants with an industry-leading reservations management system that digitalizes a restaurant’s inventory and makes it accessible in real-time from web and mobile channels. Restaurateurs can leverage the reach of Quandoo’s reservation platform to boost their customer base, drive utilization in low-traffic times and generate additional business on-demand. Quandoo provides diners the easiest way to explore the restaurant space and reserve a table at their restaurant of choice. With just a few clicks diners select from a wide range of local favorites to Michelin-starred gourmet restaurants. Having chosen a restaurant, diners receive instant confirmations on their reservations and benefit from loyalty points.
Quandoo was founded in 2012, with is headquarters in Berlin, Germany and international footprints in Western Europe, CEE, APAC, and the Nordics. With a dynamic, international team of 360 employees globally, our vision is to become the world’s leading marketplace for all dining experiences.
We are looking iOS Developers to participate as key team member into building and improving a high scale and user-centered app in a complex environment of interdependent devices envisioned to continue to operate even in the absence of connectivity.
Develop our mobile application in an user-centered fashion using agile process
- Work side by side with the technical product and design teams, to deliver the most delicious application you could ever think of
- Be involved in all the relevant new product ideas and, in the creation and implementation of a perfect customer solution in a timely manner
- Identification, testing, and fixing of all performance issues
- Help us following all the current and emerging mobile trends and technologies
- Strong experience in iOS development. Expert in Xcode, Swift, Cocoa Touch & iOS
- Nice to have: Objective-C
- Good knowledge of web technologies, including APIs and protocols (e.g. HTTP, REST, JSON)
- Strong knowledge of MVC/MVVM and OOP principles
- Good optimization and debugging skills
- Hands on testing tools with iOS
- Good problem-solving skills
- You are attracted to challenges with a "can-do" and "hands on" attitude
- Good communication skills, high proficiency in English
- Show us something that you did!
What we offer
- No boredom! Quandoo offers challenges and development every day
- A position that offers you tangible impact on the company’s success
- You work with a highly motivated and skilled team of engineers from all over the world
- Dynamic and friendly working atmosphere in a successful international team
If interested, please send your CV with a link to your GitHub account