Mobile POS Manager - Midlands
- Birmingham, United Kingdom
Who are we?
We are Quandoo! Founded at the end of 2012 in Berlin, we have developed into the fastest growing restaurant reservation platform globally. With more than 70 million seated diners in over 15,000 restaurants across 11 countries Quandoo offers diners an unmatched choice of dining experiences from Michelin-starred restaurants to local favourites.
Restaurateurs are equipped with an industry-leading reservation management system that supports them in driving utilisation and engaging with their customers through the Quandoo platform.
Our global mission is to connect guests and restaurateurs, while creating an international workplace allowing our employees to progress and grow in their personal careers. A multitude of different nationalities and cultures enable an inspiring and creative working atmosphere. We empower our employees to take on responsibilities and develop their skills while working together on building revolutionary products.
Following our acquisition by Recruit Holdings for in 2015, we are now looking to work with Recruit's World leading ePOS system, Air Regi. Used by over 200,000 businesses globally and operating across Asia and America, Air Regi ensures a seamless customer diner interaction from reservation, to check in and table management through to payment. Air Regi will support Quandoo's growth in the UK and provide a new launch base for Air Regi into Europe.
We are looking for a Mobile POS Manager/Business Development Manager to help launch a a world leading ePOS system for the UK market.
As part of our UK expansion we are hiring a talented mobile Point of Sales Manager to help launch the system to the UK, identifying new business, managing the installation and then working with Air Regi, Quandoo and the restaurant to develop the product for the UK market.
The ideal candidate will have experience in a field sales role ideally from within an EPoS background but certainly from within the restaurant sector; possess strong B2B relationship-building skills, and have a hunger to close sales.
You will receive full support and a first class induction which includes complete product and sales training. There is also a great opportunity for National or International career development in this young, successful, fast paced business
- Generating your leads from a number of sources but predominantly by working with your team colleagues from within the Quandoo business to generate referrals and therefore warm prospects
- Owning and managing your own territory
- Booking and attending up to 15 meetings per week with potential new merchants Building rapport with the decision makers and presenting the Air Regi - Quandoo solution to merchants
- Negotiating and closing deals F2F
- Managing your own time and diary ? this role is 100% field based
- Working with the team in Air Regi to develop the product to UK requirements Updating and maintaining Salesforce regularly
- 18 months + experience in a fast-paced, target driven field sales role as well as cold calling or lead generation experience.
- Used to a fast moving sales role with a quick sales cycle.
- The ability to consistently hit targets and handle the challenges and pressures of a target driven role
- Proven track record of achieving revenue targets
- Experience selling E-commerce, EPOS, MPOS or merchant services (not required but desirable)
- Knowledge or contacts of the restaurant industry in London (not required but very desirable)
- Ability to work well on an individual basis - a real self motivated seller
- You MUST have a real passion for sales and hunger for making money
- A positive mindset and an enthusiastic outlook
Why would you want this role?
You are looking to take the next step in your sales career and join a company who has a global presence. You are an optimist who enjoys a challenge. Most importantly you love being in a sales role where you are out and about meeting with new people every day, showing them how you can help them grow their business.
We are looking for people with a hunger and commitment who want to continue learning and developing in their sales career. We have a generous, uncapped, commission structure and want people who will work hard to achieve the rewards on offer.
Salary & bonuses
- Competitive basic salary
- On target earnings 1k per month commission (uncapped)
- Travel expenses - 35p per mile, public transport reimbursed
- iPhone, laptop and tablet