Field Sales Representative
- Edinburgh, United Kingdom
Founded at the end of 2012 in Berlin, we have developed into the fastest growing restaurant reservation platform globally. With more than 65 million seated diners in over 11,000 restaurants across 10 countries Quandoo offers diners an unmatched choice of dining experiences from Michelin-starred restaurants to local favourites.
Restaurateurs are equipped with an industry-leading reservation management system that supports them in driving utilization and engaging with their customers through the Quandoo platform.
Our global mission is to connect guests and restaurateurs, while creating an international workplace allowing our employees to progress and grow in their personal careers. A multitude of different nationalities and cultures enable an inspiring and creative working atmosphere. We empower our employees to take on responsibilities and develop their skills while working together on building revolutionary products.
The ideal candidate will have experience in a field sales role; possess strong B2B relationship-building skills, and has a hunger to close sales.
You will receive full support and a first class induction which includes complete product and sales training. There is also a great opportunity for career development in this young, successful, fast paced business.
• Generating your own leads from a number of sources (eg internet, referrals, walk ins)
• Owning and managing your own territory
• Booking and attending a high volume of meetings per day with potential new merchants
• Building rapport with the decision makers and presenting the Quandoo solution to merchants
• Negotiating and closing deals F2F
• Managing your own time and diary – this role is 100% field based
• Updating and maintaining Salesforce regularly
- At least 3 years experience in a fast-paced, target driven field sales role as well as cold calling or lead generation experience
- Used to a fast moving sales role with a quick sales cycle
- The ability to consistently hit targets, handle the challenges and pressures of a target driven role
- Proven track record of achieving revenue based targets
- Experience selling an online booking system, E-commerce, FMCG, On Trade, EPOS or merchant services (not required but desirable)
- Ability to work well on an individual basis - a real self motivated seller
- A passion for either tech or the restaurant industry (a love of eating will also do!)
- You MUST have a real passion for sales and hunger for making money
- A positive mindset and an enthusiastic outlook
- MUST have a driver's license and your own car
Salary £26k-£28k , uncapped commission structure, travel expenses, home based, team incentives (weekend getaways, free meals to name a few).
We are a fast growing and ambitious company who are looking for people that share the same drive and ambition to be number one. We also enjoy going out for a few drinks to celebrate our success. If you want to hear more about our plans and be a part of the journey then apply to for an initial chat.