Regional Sales Manager - Netherlands
- Amsterdam, Netherlands
Founded at the end of 2012 in Berlin, we have developed into the fastest growing restaurant reservation platform globally. With more than 65 million seated diners in over 15,000 restaurants across 10 countries Quandoo offers diners an unmatched choice of dining experiences from Michelin-starred restaurants to local favourites.
Restaurateurs are equipped with an industry-leading reservation management system that supports them in driving utilization and engaging with their customers through the Quandoo platform.
Our global mission is to connect guests and restaurateurs, while creating an international workplace allowing our employees to progress and grow in their personal careers. A multitude of different nationalities and cultures enable an inspiring and creative working atmosphere. We empower our employees to take on responsibilities and develop their skills while working together on building revolutionary products.
We are looking to hire a talented Regional Sales Manager, based in either the Amsterdam or Utrecht areas. The role of the Regional Sales Manager is identifying new restaurants to bring on board to the Quandoo system and own their territory.
The ideal candidate will have experience in a field sales role; possess strong B2B relationship-building skills, and has a hunger to close sales.
You will receive full support and a first class induction which includes complete product and sales training. There is also a great opportunity for career development in this young, successful, fast paced business.
- Generating your own leads from a number of sources (eg internet, referrals, walk ins)
- Owning and managing your own territory
- Booking and attending a high volume of meetings per day with potential new merchants
- Building rapport with the decision makers and presenting the Quandoo solution to merchants
- Negotiating and closing deals F2F
- Managing your own time and diary – this role is 100% field based
- Updating and maintaining Salesforce regularly
- Minimum 4 years experience in a fast-paced, target driven field sales role as well as cold calling or lead generation experience.
- Experience selling an online booking system, E-commerce or FMCG (not required but desirable)
- The ability to consistently hit targets, handle the challenges and pressures of a target driven role
- Proven track record of achieving revenue targets
- Used to a fast moving sales role with a quick sales cycle
- Ability to work well on an individual basis with a positive attitude
- You MUST have a real passion for sales and hunger for making money
- Native Dutch speaker and fluent English speaker
- Clean Driver's license and your own car
You are looking to take the next step in your sales career and join a company who has a global presence. You are an optimist who enjoys a challenge. Most importantly you love being in a sales role where you are out in the field meeting new people every day, showing them how you can help grow their business.
We are looking for people who share our ambitions of being the number one online restaurant reservation provider in the world. We want people who want to grow and add value to a fast growing, global technology company.
We have a generous, uncapped, commission structure as well and want people who will work hard to achieve the rewards on offer. Apply today for an initial conversation about Quandoo and what we can offer you!