UX Designer (m/w)
- Berlin, Germany
Quandoo is the fastest-growing real-time reservations platform for restaurants. As a technology-enabled market place, Quandoo is equipping its partner restaurants with an industry-leading reservations management system that digitalizes a restaurant's inventory and makes it accessible in real-time from web and mobile channels. Restaurateurs can leverage the reach of Quandoo's reservation platform to boost their customer base, drive utilization in low-traffic times and generate additional business on-demand. Quandoo provides diners the easiest way to explore the restaurant space and reserve a table at their restaurant of choice. With just a few clicks diners select from a wide range of local favorites to Michelin-starred gourmet restaurants. Having chosen a restaurant, diners receive instant confirmations on their reservations and benefit from loyalty points.
Quandoo was founded in 2012, with its headquarters in Berlin, Germany and international footprints in Western Europe, CEE, APAC and the Nordics. With a dynamic, international team of over 350 employees globally, our vision is to become the world's leading marketplace for all dining experiences.
- Design the information architecture, usability, interaction flows and create high fidelity mockups of new and existing application experiences
- Design great experiences while planning and strategising for the direction of future iterations
- Develop high level and/or detailed storyboards, mockups, and prototypes to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Deliver work that's not only user-friendly, aesthetically engaging, but which also produces results
- Work alongside UX researchers, UI/UX designers, engineers, product managers throughout all stages of the production cycle
- Assess and optimize the performance of new and existing features by actively participating in user research and assessing performance metrics
- Present design work to multiple teams and senior leadership for review and feedback
In order to delight customers through usable design and collaboratively solve business and interaction challenges you will bring the following qualities to the table:
- Bachelor's degree in design, human-computer interaction (HCI), or equivalent professional experience.
- 3+ years of experience as a user experience designer
- An online portfolio or samples of work demonstrating experience creating great user-centered design solutions.
- You are a problem solver with a relentless customer focus
- Communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Fluency in best practices for mobile and web-based information architecture and design, as well as strong knowledge of usability principles and techniques.
- Fluent english
What we offer:
You have the chance to get a job in a rapidly growing international company. We are offering a new and exciting opportunity with a global commerce platform. We are leading the way in technology based reservations, bookings and table management, and you will play a crucial role in our organisations growth and ultimately benefit from our success and expansion. Of course we offer you much more:
- No boredom! Quandoo offers challenges and development every day
- Strong impact on the product, your work matters!
- You work with a highly motivated and skilled team of engineers from all over the world
- Dynamic and friendly working atmosphere in a successful international team
Apply now at www.quandoo.com/careers !
You can find more info on the day to day like on our Facebook Career Page: www.facebook.com/QuandooCareers
Your Quandoo Recruitment Team