UI Designer - Berlin (m/f)
- Berlin, Germany
Quandoo is the fastest-growing real-time reservations platform for restaurants. As a technology-enabled market place, Quandoo is equipping its partner restaurants with an industry-leading reservations management system that digitalizes a restaurant’s inventory and makes it accessible in real-time from web and mobile channels. Restaurateurs can leverage the reach of Quandoo’s reservation platform to boost their customer base, drive utilization in low-traffic times and generate additional business on-demand. Quandoo provides diners the easiest way to explore the restaurant space and reserve a table at their restaurant of choice. With just a few clicks diners select from a wide range of local favorites to Michelin-starred gourmet restaurants. Having chosen a restaurant, diners receive instant confirmations on their reservations and benefit from loyalty points.
Quandoo was founded in 2012, with its headquarters in Berlin, Germany and international footprints in Western Europe, CEE, APAC, the Nordics, the Middle East, Turkey and South Africa. With a dynamic, international team of 300 employees globally, our vision is to become the world’s leading marketplace for all dining experiences.
We are looking for a designer to help us make the next generation of interfaces for Quandoo products. The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful design and be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts, and transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces.
- Design excellent tablet apps or responsive web experiences including grids, typography, graphics, photography and icons
- Go beyond screens with meaningful transitions and captivating animations
- Ensure a consistent experience between channels and devices
- Evolve and maintain UI guidelines including colors, icons, typographic specifications, graphic, photographic and motion concepts as well as other relevant elements
- Critique and improve the work of your peers and incorporate their critique into your own designs
- Collaborate closely with UX designers, product managers and front-end engineers
- Build high-fidelity web prototypes and iterate based on user insights
- Translate business goals, product requirements, research and testing insights into highly desirable, intuitive products
- 3 years of experience in UI Design
- Strong knowledge of user-centered design and HCI principles as applied to current Web and App technologies.
- Exceptional analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Strong written communication and presentation skills
- Ability to closely collaborate as a part of a team comprised of business, creative and technical types
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
What we offer:
You have the chance to get a job in a rapidly growing international company, which calls you from day one and lets you grow. If you have the desire to participate with enthusiasm and ownership in the further expansion and development of one of Germany's most successful internet business, then we are the right place for you! Of course we offer you much more:
- No boredom! Quandoo offers challenges and development every day
- A position that offers you tangible impact on the company’s success
- You work with a highly motivated and skilled team of engineers from all over the world
- Dynamic and friendly working atmosphere in a successful international team
If interested, please send your CV and Cover Letter