K-12 Program Manager
- Annapolis, MD, USA
Quality Matters (QM) is an international organization that is recognized as a leader in quality assurance for online education. QM is a nonprofit organization comprised of a dedicated staff that works together virtually—from cities all over the United States—to support everyone’s quality assurance goals.
We are currently seeking a K-12 Program Manager to manage, promote, and advocate the QM K-12 program. Specifically, this role will:
- Lead and manage new project development and initiatives for the QM K-12 program.
- Collaborate with K-12 Program Director on new K-12 Program initiatives and enhancements of existing member benefits
- Advise and collaborate in administering the process for subscription management and contract compliance to cover all QM K-12 members
- Advise and collaborate in the development and management of QM K-12 professional development
- Advise and collaborate in K-12 Course Review oversight
- Build, manage, and maintain strong member relationships
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders, including state and national government agencies, and foundations
- Coordinate and cooperate with Quality Matters staff to ensure Quality Matters mission, programs, products and services are consistently presented in a strong, positive image to relevant stakeholders
Our ideal candidate will have a Bachelors degree in a related field with at least five (5) years of experience in K-12 schools, organizations, or environments. You should also have:
- Strong K-12 Network
- Strong knowledge of online teaching and learning and curriculum at the secondary level
- Experience in both post-secondary and K-12 education
- Online teaching experience in higher education or K-12
- 2 or more years' experience in a remote/virtual position
- Advanced knowledge of working with spreadsheets and databases for the purpose of data analysis
For the full job description, please go to this url: https://www.qualitymatters.org/sites/default/files/docs-pdfs-misc/job-descriptions/QM-K-12-Program-Manager-Job-Description-0329.pdf.
QM operates a virtual office, and this will be a remote, home-based position. Applicants must reside in one of the following states to be considered for this position: CA, CT, FL, IL, IN, KS, MD, MI, MO, NM, NV, OH, OR, PA, SC, TN, WA, or WI. You should also have access to reliable high-speed internet.
The salary range for this position is $50,000 - $60,000. We provide our employees with a competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life, long-term disability, 401(k), 12 paid holidays, paid vacation and paid sick leave.
Come join Quality Matters and help us promote and improve the quality of online education and student learning. Please submit a cover letter and resume. Quality Matters is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture.