- 7500 Old Oak Blvd, Middleburg Heights, OH 44130, USA
Quadax, an award-winning leader in healthcare revenue cycle technology, is seeking an experienced Software Development Manager to join our RCO team. The manager will lead a team of developers creating new applications shaping the future of Quadax. Successful candidates will have proven software development experience, the ability to lead and mentor teams of developers, and exceptional communication skills to collaborate with other teams and departments.
Help us architect and innovate the future together! Quadax, an award-winning leader in healthcare revenue cycle technology, is looking for a permanent, full-time Data/Cloud Architect to join a greenfield Enterprise Architecture and Application Development program with proven industry leading design techniques, frameworks, and leadership that helps create the next generation of Quadax products. Are you that innovative thought leader with an understanding of technology trends and how to leverage these trends as solutions to assist Quadax in delivering award-winning revenue cycle optimization to providers and/or partners?
The Data Architect, which is an emerging role in Quadax enterprise architecture team, will play a pivotal role in operationalizing the most-urgent data initiatives for Quadax digital business initiatives. The bulk of the data architect’s work would be in building greenfield architectures, managing and optimizing data pipelines and then moving these data pipelines effectively into production for key data and analytics consumers (like business/data analysts, DevOps, data scientists or any persona that needs curated data for data and analytics use cases).
Data Architect’s also need to guarantee compliance with data governance and data security requirements while creating, improving and operationalizing these integrated and reusable data pipelines. This would enable faster data access, integrated data reuse and vastly improved time-to-solution for Quadax data initiatives. The data engineer will be measured on their ability to integrate analytics and (or) data science results with new Quadax business models and processes.
- Build large heterogeneous datasets in building and optimizing data pipelines, pipeline architectures and integrated datasets using modern data integration technologies
- Conduct a detailed assessment of a data landscape including data platforms, technology architecture, data flows, data consumption, integrations and document current state
- Consult with application project teams and acts as project advisor to other domain functions
- Develop future state architecture and process/data flows to realize the modern data strategy
- Develop proof-of-concepts and present ideas
- Develop and design architectural blueprints and evolutionary roadmap that defines and communicates the strategic direction for IT architectures in support of business and technical strategies
- Develop and document detailed source-to-target data mapping and data transformation rules
- Develop and enhance IT standards, principles, policies and guidelines and secure their endorsement by IT Management
- Develop, support and continually improve the Enterprise Architecture (EA) practice
- Drive digital innovation by leveraging innovative new technologies and approaches to renovate, extend, and transform the existing core technology base and IT estate
- Elicits requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow analysis
- Ensure compliance with approved IT standards, principles, policies and guidelines in the design of projects, applications and solutions
- Implement architecture scope, lead and develop conceptual, logical and physical architectures for assigned projects and applications
- Introduces and accelerates new digital transformation technologies and methodologies to support technology transformation
- Participate in the definition, documentation and presentation of Data Design Standards, Patterns and Best Practices
- Research, evaluate, and prototype new methodologies, technologies, and products
- Support technology direction, build consensus, and architectural decisions to deliver superior RCO solutions
- Support the migration of data from legacy systems to new solutions
- Translate business requirements, using patterns and standards, into application level design artifacts
- Work with IT Domains to determine the right design and architecture for the project and applications
Physical Demands: General office demands including sitting and/or standing for long periods of time. Dexterity with general office equipment including but not limited to keyboard, mouse, and calculator. Ability to lift up to 25 pounds.
Ability to handle stress in a fast paced environments with multiple priorities and deadlines while adapting to a changing
atmosphere. The employee will be expected to make judgement decisions, grasp new ideas, and communicate with
various employees and clients at all levels.