Cyber Security Architect
- 7500 Old Oak Blvd, Middleburg Heights, OH 44130, USA
Quadax, an award-winning leader in healthcare revenue cycle technology, is seeking an experienced Software Development Manager to join our RCO team. The manager will lead a team of developers creating new applications shaping the future of Quadax. Successful candidates will have proven software development experience, the ability to lead and mentor teams of developers, and exceptional communication skills to collaborate with other teams and departments.
Help us architect and innovate the future together! Quadax, an award-winning leader in healthcare revenue cycle technology, is looking for a permanent, full-time Cyber Security Architect to join a greenfield Enterprise Architecture and Application Development program with proven industry leading design techniques, frameworks, and leadership that helps create the next generation of Quadax products. Are you that innovative thought leader with an understanding of technology trends and how to leverage these trends as solutions to assist Quadax in delivering award-winning revenue cycle optimization to providers and/or partners?
The Security Architect, which is an emerging role in the Quadax enterprise architecture team, will play a pivotal role in operationalizing the most-urgent security initiatives for Quadax digital business initiatives. The security architect’s work would be focused on building secure greenfield architectures for our new emerging applications, managing and optimizing cybersecurity, while anticipating possible security risks, identify areas of weakness, and respond effectively to possible security breaches for these new applications.
- Plan, research, design and implementation of security architecture for new Quadax applications
- Ensure the protection of data, infrastructure and applications for new Quadax applications
- Collaborate, implement and maintain corporate security policies and procedures
- Create proof-of-concepts and present ideas
- Elicits requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow analysis
- Ensures the organization's data and infrastructure are protected by enabling the appropriate security controls
- Estimate cost and budget for security updates
- Maintain up to date with the latest security systems, standards, authentication protocols, and products
- Collaboration with other technical teams during security or other IT updates
- Perform penetration testing on new application architecture specifically related to new product service lines.
- Anticipate security alerts, incidents and disasters and reduce their likelihood
- Research, evaluate, and prototype new methodologies, technologies, and products
- Responding quickly and effectively to all security incidents and providing post-event analyses
- 5+ years of design, implementation and maintenance of complex business applications
- 2+ years of work experience with incident detection, incident response, prevention or forensics
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems or related field or the equivalent relevant experience
- Awareness of cybersecurity trends and hacking techniques with low to medium complexity
- Knowledge of third-party auditing and cloud risk assessment methodologies
- Knowledge of industry security standards, security systems and authentication protocols
- Possess advanced IT security certification(s)
- Strong working knowledge of current IT risks, security implementations, and computer operating and software programs
- Strong presentation, verbal, and written communication skills
- Understand basic security concepts related to DNS, routing, authentication, VPN, proxy services and DDOS mitigation technologies with low to medium complexity
- Understands local area networks (LANs), wide area networks (WANs), virtual private networks (VPNs), routers, firewalls, and related network devices with low to medium complexity
- Ability to address security-related incidents and provide a thorough post-event analysis with low to medium complexity
- Experience with risk assessment procedures, policy formation, role-based authorization methodologies, authentication technologies and security attack pathologies
- Experience with Cloud Security, Application and Data Security
- Knowledge of network security architecture development and definitions
- Knowledge of ISO 27001/27002, ITIL and COBIT frameworks
- Prior experience in Healthcare Revenue Cycle Management
Apply Directly Here: https://careers-quadax.icims.com/jobs/1591/cyber-security-architect/jobmode=view&mobile=false&width=720&height=500&bga=true&needsRedirect=false&jan1offset=-300&jun1offset=-240
Physical Demands: General office demands including sitting and/or standing for long periods of time. Dexterity with general office equipment including but not limited to keyboard, mouse, and calculator. Ability to lift up to 25 pounds.
Ability to handle stress in a fast paced environments with multiple priorities and deadlines while adapting to a changing
atmosphere. The employee will be expected to make judgement decisions, grasp new ideas, and communicate with
various employees and clients at all levels.