- S Grange Ave, Sioux Falls, SD, USA
Quadax, an award-winning leader in healthcare revenue cycle technology, is seeking an experienced Software Development Manager to join our RCO team. The manager will lead a team of developers creating new applications shaping the future of Quadax. Successful candidates will have proven software development experience, the ability to lead and mentor teams of developers, and exceptional communication skills to collaborate with other teams and departments.
Our Account Representatives act as a conduit between clients, who bill medical insurance claims electronically, and Quadax. The Account Representative is the face of Quadax and interacts with both clients (hospitals and physician practices) and Quadax personnel alike.
**Must live in South Dakota***
- Assist clients with setup, some implementation, and daily operations of the Quadax electronic claims processing software called Xpeditor.
- Must be ready and able to train staff (current and new) on product features as well as everyday use.
- Read multiple reports and try to identify billing trends for clients.
- Present clients with additional products and features.
- Contact different insurance payers while researching reasons why medical claims did not pay or pass edits.
- Assist clients in writing custom data converts and test these upon implementation.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Detail oriented and good investigative and software troubleshooting skills
- Must be able to multitask
- Knowledge of medical billing practices or Electronic Data Interchange processes
- Ability to maintain a professional relationship with multiple clients while being personable, to establish better lines of communication
- Must be “jack of all trades” and be able to learn essential functions of the many different departments and teams that stand behind the Quadax product
- Sufficient public speaking skills
- Must be willing to travel via plane with overnight stays
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
Physical Demands: General office demands including sitting and/or standing for long periods of time. Dexterity with general office equipment including but not limited to keyboard, mouse, and calculator. Ability to lift up to 25 pounds.
Ability to handle stress in a fast paced environments with multiple priorities and deadlines while adapting to a changing
atmosphere. The employee will be expected to make judgement decisions, grasp new ideas, and communicate with
various employees and clients at all levels.