Sales Development Representative
- 3340 Peachtree Rd NE Ste 1010, Atlanta, GA, United States
Quadax offers the total package: premier healthcare revenue cycle tools supported by a first-class customer service organization. We assist providers to achieve their financial goals of increased cash flow with increased efficiency and decreased expense.
Quadax is a national leader in Revenue Cycle Management for laboratories, specializing in outsourced services and cloud-based software. We help laboratories in all disciplines navigate unique reimbursement challenges; emerging medical technology providers particularly benefit from our experience with thousands of successful reimbursement outcomes.
Within Quadax EDI Services, the expertise of our Edits & Documentation Group and the partnership of our dedicated support staff give Quadax clients the edge, enabling them to collect better, collect faster, and collect more. We equip you with Xpeditor, featuring comprehensive claims management and editing, with Xtensions for remittance management, denial management, eligibility and claim status transactions, and support for Axis, our Audit Control application for management of RAC and other audits.
Quadax is committed to improve the financial performance of organizations in the healthcare industry by creating efficiencies in their revenue cycle with innovative strategies, products, and services built on superior technologies, delivering relational service with integrity and dedication. We put people first, corporately embracing integrity, respect, teamwork, and dependability.
At Quadax we are streamlining the business of healthcare so that our clients can focus on what matters most- their patients. Serving the growing, ever-changing healthcare industry, Quadax plays a vital part in our clients’ businesses—with strategies, systems, and support solutions to maximize financial performance.
We’re on a mission to transform and redefine the healthcare industry through dynamic, innovative technology! This is not easy work, but our team of smart, collaborative Quadaxers makes the work exciting and rewarding! We’re fanatical about our clients, passionate about our mission, dedicated to teamwork, and in love with our employee partners. We strive for complete, professional work in everything we do and have a great time in the process.
As a testament to our hard work our solutions have just been recognized as best in industry by KLAS, the consumer reports of healthcare.
Where Do Sales Development Representatives (SDRs) Fit In?
At Quadax we are proud of the work we have done, but we are also focused on our future! To reach our company growth and to accomplish our mission of transforming healthcare we are building a sales development department and looking for our next elite Sales Development Representative.
SDRs are the front line leaders of our sales team at Quadax. As the fastest growing unit of the Quadax sales team we are looking for world class problem solvers and relationship creators to help drive our sales strategy and performance. You will be the tip of the spear for Quadax, reaching out to prospective clients to analyze their needs and present strategies for improving their business.
You will work cooperatively with account executives to create new customers and exceed monthly sales goals for qualified sales opportunities. The SDR role is responsible for prospecting and developing qualified leads via phone, email, and social with hospital administrators, office managers, and physician practices to drive company growth and exceed sales targets.
We look for the same qualities in our people that our clients look for in our products and services: innovative, adaptive, responsive, flexible, reliable, compatible, and willing to go the extra mile.
What you’ll be doing:
- Articulate Quadax’s value to prospective clients through phone calls, emails, and social media
- Partner with account executives to generate qualified pipeline that exceeds our sales goals.
- Respond to inbound inquiries and develop interest into qualified sales opportunities.
- Become an expert on lead generation tools to create accurate and targeted lists of prospects and call plans.
- Act as a trusted advisor for prospects delivering industry knowledge and guidance
- Contribute to the successful creation and execution of marketing campaigns that lead to new business.
- Become an industry insider, providing insight and feedback of changes to healthcare and competitors back to Quadax.
- Create a data driven, culture of success by maintaining an accurate and up-to-date CRM database (Salesforce.com)
- Use your detective skills to gain understanding of assigned territories, strategic accounts, and most importantly what your prospects need.
- Facilitate business conversations between account executives and prospective clients while managing calendars and accuracy of activity in CRM.
To be a top SDR at Quadax, you:
- Are challenged by working in a fast paced quota driven environment.
- Are someone who is a self-starter and can show initiative? You are focused on growth and hate stagnation.
- Are a continual learner who has an innate sense of professional curiosity
- Get fired up and motivated by healthy competition while contributing to a team environment.
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Are extremely organized, understand that attention to detail matters, and can manage your time effectively.
- Self-motivated, self-directed, self-disciplined and goal-oriented
- Able to demonstrate good judgment, present thoughts and recommendations to clients, team members and management in a professional manner
- Have obtained a bachelor’s degree or higher.
- Can show true empathy and place yourself in your prospects shoes.
It’s a plus if you have experience:
- 1+ year of experience selling services over phone and email.
- With Electronic Medical Records, Physician Practice Management Systems, Revenue Cycle/Medical Billing Services or other healthcare services.
- Using a CRM system, preferably Saleforce.
- Leveraging marketing automation platforms and sales engagement tools to identify new leads and business opportunities.
- Qualifying the wants and needs of an organization.
- Working with hospitals and physician practices.
What’s in it for you?
- The opportunity to begin a career in the growing industry of Healthcare Technology. Work for an organization situated at the center of SaaS, Healthcare, and Fintech. This is the Big Apple of employment, if you can make it here you can make it anywhere.
- Be a part of creating a culture of partnership, creativity, hard work, and ingenuity in our new Atlanta office in the heart of Buckhead.
- Have your voice heard as we build out our sales development mission. Work at a company that supports your ideas and gives you the opportunity to act on them.
- Learn best practices for prospecting and lead generation. Become a prospecting ninja and learn a skill set you can take with you your entire career.
- More than just a job, Quadax is growing and needs you to grow along with us. We are committed to professional development and creating a career path focused on you.
- Flex time- we know that life comes with unexpected events along the way. We build in flex time so that our team members can tackle life as it happens, not as we plan it.
- Health, Vision, Dental, and Life Insurance with 401k Options.
- Fun- We work hard but we are dedicated to having fun and enjoying what we do at the same time. Exceed your goals, build a career, and smile while you are doing it.
- Competitive benefits package including PTO, flex scheduling, health insurance, dental insurance, 401k
- Employee referral program
- Various monthly wellness driven initiatives
- Clean, modern work space
- Conservative and health conscious culture
- Paid Holidays
- Basic Life Insurance and Short Term Disability plans at no cost
- Yearly reviews with salary increases and opportunity for career advancement