Account Representative- Client Services
- Remote, Tampa, FL, United States
Quadax offers the total package: premier healthcare revenue cycle tools supported by a first-class customer service organization. We assist providers to achieve their financial goals of increased cash flow with increased efficiency and decreased expense.
Quadax is a national leader in Revenue Cycle Management for laboratories, specializing in outsourced services and cloud-based software. We help laboratories in all disciplines navigate unique reimbursement challenges; emerging medical technology providers particularly benefit from our experience with thousands of successful reimbursement outcomes.
Within Quadax EDI Services, the expertise of our Edits & Documentation Group and the partnership of our dedicated support staff give Quadax clients the edge, enabling them to collect better, collect faster, and collect more. We equip you with Xpeditor, featuring comprehensive claims management and editing, with Xtensions for remittance management, denial management, eligibility and claim status transactions, and support for Axis, our Audit Control application for management of RAC and other audits.
Quadax is committed to improve the financial performance of organizations in the healthcare industry by creating efficiencies in their revenue cycle with innovative strategies, products, and services built on superior technologies, delivering relational service with integrity and dedication. We put people first, corporately embracing integrity, respect, teamwork, and dependability.
Our Account Representatives act as a conduit between clients, who bill medical insurance claims electronically, and Quadax. The Account Representative is the face of Quadax and interacts with both clients (hospitals and physician practices) and Quadax personnel alike.
***Preferred location for this position is Macon, GA, Tampa, FL, or Jacksonville, FL.***
***This is not a Sales position.***
- Assist clients with setup, some implementation, and daily operations of the Quadax electronic claims processing software called Xpeditor.
- Must be ready and able to train staff (current and new) on product features as well as everyday use.
- Read multiple reports and try to identify billing trends for clients.
- Present clients with additional products and features.
- Contact different insurance payers while researching reasons why medical claims did not pay or pass edits.
- Assist clients in writing custom data converts and test these upon implementation.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Detail oriented and good investigative and software troubleshooting skills
- Must be able to multitask
- Knowledge of medical billing practices or Electronic Data Interchange processes
- Ability to maintain a professional relationship with multiple clients while being personable, to establish better lines of communication
- Must be “jack of all trades” and be able to learn essential functions of the many different departments and teams that stand behind the Quadax product
- Sufficient public speaking skills
- Must be willing to travel via plane with overnight stays
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Competitive benefits package including PTO, flex scheduling, health insurance, dental insurance, 401k
- Employee referral program
- Various monthly wellness driven initiatives
- Clean, modern work space
- Conservative and health conscious culture
- Paid Holidays
- Basic Life Insurance and Short Term Disability plans at no cost
- Yearly reviews with salary increases and opportunity for career advancement