Senior Power BI Developer
- E Main St, Richmond, VA, USA
Founded in 2010, Qlarion is a dynamic and rapidly growing consulting firm focused on providing Analytics and Data Management solutions to Public Sector and related organizations. We are looking for smart, well-rounded technologists that are passionate about helping our long-term clients use Business Intelligence and Analytics to achieve their missions.
Qlarion offers a “life friendly” work environment that is both challenging and rewarding. While our consultants develop cutting edge solutions for our clients, we also encourage them to explore innovative ideas and technologies that complement our company’s vision. Qlarion provides career mentoring as well as defined technical and functional career paths that allow employees to become more empowered and prepares them for leadership roles. Each consultant has an annual dedicated training budget and opportunities for ongoing training and certifications to ensure they remain on the leading edge.
Qlarion provides an extensive package of large company benefits including healthcare, vision, dental, 401k matching, flextime, and PTO among others.
If you would like more information about Qlarion go to www.qlarion.com
Qlarion will not accept resumes that are more than 5 pages long.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qlarion seeks Technical Data Consultants who can and have worked directly with clients to understand their business and translate that understanding into valuable analytical assets that improve operations and make an impact in the community. Through their work experience, our consultants demonstrate a passion for data and desire for continuous education and growth. We seek dynamic, well-rounded technologists that possess a solid business acumen plus great functional skills and a desire to communicate their ideas and work directly with clients.
What differentiates a Qlarion technologist is that our staff knows how to work with data and analytics by understanding and refining it through adept perception of their client’s business. Translating that understanding into valuable data and analytical assets that improve a client’s ability to meet their mission and better serve the public.
We are seeking a Senior PowerBI Developer for our Richmond VA area office who meets the Requirements below.
- U.S. Citizenship or Green Card Holder.
- A clear concise Resume NOT more than 5 pages long.
- Education: BS Computer Science or BS Engineering or a BS Degree in a related field.
- At least 5 years of experience in Business Intelligence and Data Visualization Consulting.
- At least 3 years of experience with PowerBI dashboard development.
- At least 3 years of experience with PowerBI admin and architecture.
- At least 3 years of experience with SSIS ETL development experience.
- Functional analytical skills, problem-solving skills and creativity.
- A strong ability and desire to assimilate and apply knowledge as well as to spread acquired knowledge and experience to other team members.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Applicants should be prepared to provide experience examples for the requirements above
Preferred Skills, Knowledge & Experience
- Experience with Tableau development
- Experience with leading training classes
- Experience with data modeling for data visualization and reporting.
- Experience with other business information tools (SAP BOBJ, Cognos, MSTR)
- Design thinking proficiency.
- Technical team leadership experience.
- Results-driven, with the ability to take initiative, handle multiple tasks and shifting priorities and meet deadlines.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.