Sr. Data Architect
- E Main St, Richmond, VA, USA
Founded in 2001, Qlarion is a dynamic and rapidly growing consulting firm focused on providing Analytics and Data Management solutions to Public Sector and related organizations. We are looking for smart, well-rounded technologists that are passionate about helping our long-term clients use Business Intelligence and Analytics to achieve their missions.
Qlarion offers a “life friendly” work environment that is both challenging and rewarding. While our consultants develop cutting edge solutions for our clients, we also encourage them to explore innovative ideas and technologies that complement our company’s vision. Qlarion provides career mentoring as well as defined technical and functional career paths that allow employees to become more empowered and prepares them for leadership roles. Each consultant has an annual dedicated training budget and opportunities for ongoing training and certifications to ensure they remain on the leading edge.
Qlarion provides an extensive package of large company benefits including healthcare, vision, dental, 401k matching, flextime, and PTO among others.
If you would like more information about Qlarion go to www.qlarion.com
Qlarion will not accept resumes that are more than 5 pages long.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qlarion is seeking an experienced, well-rounded Data Architect for an opportunity in the Richmond VA area. In this role, the architect will be responsible for the delivery, strategic direction, and technical leadership of the delivery team on a high-profile project.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field (Master’s degree a plus)
- Minimum of 8 years in enterprise data modeling related to analytics or business intelligence projects
- Minimum of 10 years in data management (e.g., ETL, data quality, MDM)
- Minimum of 5 years addressing data governance
- Several projects developing and architecting analytical solutions from scratch.
- Very proficient with data and process modeling tools
- Able to create and understand reference models
- Proficient at creating 3rd normal form logical data models
- Deep experience in data warehousing
- Experience with Tableau or Qlik a plus.
- Experience with one or more BI tools a plus (SAP, BOBJ, Cognos, and MSTR)
- Technical Team Lead experience, preferably in an Agile environment.
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving skills
- Well-rounded interpersonal skills and client management experience
- Must possess excellent written and oral communication skills
- Results-driven with the ability to take initiatives, handle multiple tasks and shifting priorities and meet deadlines
- Must have a strong ability and desire to assimilate and apply knowledge as well as to spread acquired knowledge and experience to other team members
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.