- Courthouse Way, Boston, MA 02210, USA
Founded in 2001, Qlarion is a dynamic and rapidly growing consulting firm focused on providing Analytics and Data Management solutions to Public Sector and related organizations. We are looking for smart, well-rounded technologists that are passionate about helping our long-term clients use Business Intelligence and Analytics to achieve their missions.
Qlarion offers a “life friendly” work environment that is both challenging and rewarding. While our consultants develop cutting edge solutions for our clients, we also encourage them to explore innovative ideas and technologies that complement our company’s vision. Qlarion provides career mentoring as well as defined technical and functional career paths that allow employees to become more empowered and prepares them for leadership roles. Each consultant has an annual dedicated training budget and opportunities for ongoing training and certifications to ensure they remain on the leading edge.
Qlarion provides an extensive package of large company benefits including healthcare, vision, dental, 401k matching, flextime, and PTO among others.
If you would like more information about Qlarion go to www.qlarion.com
Qlarion will not accept resumes that are more than 5 pages long.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qlarion is looking for a Data Engineer who is an enthusiastic self-starter to join our analytics consulting team in Boston, MA. This role involves building data pipelines and analytic solutions to solve a variety of client problems. We are looking for someone who is willing to pivot between tools and subject areas, work independently when required, and eager to learn. Our ideal candidate would not only be comfortable working with ambiguous direction, but excited at the possibility of crafting novel and creative solutions. This candidate would step in when necessary to gather project requirements, analyze data, help create data pipelines, organize and document data and processes, automate tasks, and build data visualizations with a variety of tools.
The desired candidates must meet the requirements below and will be compensated based on their qualifications.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field (Master’s degree a plus)
- 2-4 years of experience using Python in a data engineering, data analyses, or similar role
- Strong proficiency in SQL
- Experience with Python or similar language(s) for creating and managing data pipelines
- Experience with data visualization and Business Intelligence tools (Tableau preferred)
- Understanding of Data Warehouses and ETL methodologies
- Experience with git and github is preferred
- Experience with GIS tools, PostGIS and Docker a plus
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving skills
- Well-rounded interpersonal skills and client management experience
- Must possess excellent written and oral communication skills
- Results-driven with the ability to take initiative, handle multiple tasks and shifting priorities to meet deadlines
- Must have a strong ability and desire to assimilate and apply knowledge as well as to spread acquired knowledge and experience to other team members
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.