- Kingsfordweg, 1043 Amsterdam, Netherlands
Qelp is the global leader in online self-service software for smartphones, broadband and IoT devices. With over 80+ clients worldwide we are responsible for the online support experience of over 400 million end-users.
Our Amsterdam office offers a dynamic environment with an international team, passionate about delivering a great online support experience. Qelp is growing rapidly; it’s a great time to join us!
We help people outsmart technology.
What are you going to do?
As a marketing specialist, you will focus on optimizing the lead generation and talent acquisition funnels for key European markets. You will work on the strategy and the execution of targeted digital campaigns. In this role, you will carry out the website roadmap execution and ensure consistency of positioning and messaging across different local websites. As a part of the marketing team, you will liaise with different internal stakeholders. You will proactively identify growth opportunities and implement the ideas yourself.
Who are you?
You are data-driven and love testing and experimenting. You are passionate about having a real business impact, love getting things done and execute fast.
- Experience with Wordpress (e.g. creating & optimizing landing pages)
- Online marketing experience and passion to learn how to use new marketing tools
- You’re independent and result-driven with an entrepreneurial spirit
- You’re a positive, pro-active team-player with a desire to win
- You possess a can-do mentality
- You have the ability to prioritize
- You're excited to work with new technology
- You’re fluent in English (writing and speaking)
- Experience with Google Ads and/or Facebook Ads
- SEO experience and knowledge of Google Analytics
- Adobe Creative Cloud experience
- Working knowledge of German or a Scandinavian Language is an advantage
- Competitive salary based on your skills and experience
- A dynamic culture of continuous learning and growth
- Compensation of travel expenses
- BYOD policy with monthly compensation
- Flexibility to sometimes work remotely
- 25 days of paid leave
- Possibility of 2 weeks “workation”
- Free catered and/or company restaurant lunch
- Modern and open office
- The opportunity to make a real impact
- Friday drinks and team events
- Company sports
Interested? Apply now for this opportunity!
Please note: make sure we get your contact information when applying directly via LinkedIn and we receive your CV, otherwise, we cannot proceed with your application.