- Juncos, Juncos, Puerto Rico
QRC Group, LLC is a firm dedicated to offer services to the Pharmaceutical, Medical Devices and Chemical Industries in the validation and regulatory fields.
Log on now to our website http://www.qrcgroup.com/ to learn more about our services and solutions!
- Supply chain planning, scheduling, master data and procurement processes
- GMP and GXP
- Audit processes including CAPA
- Change control system and processes as change owner
- Improving processes
- Pharmaceutical industry
- Validation and Qualification
- Facilitation and presentation
- Strong analytical problem-solving
- Strong technical writing
- Strong project management
- Good decision-making skills
- Change management
- Handling multiple responsibilities, priorities, tasks, and projects simultaneously.
- Working under time pressure, and effectively in a team matrix environment.
- Good organizational, detail-oriented & accurate, analytical.
- Effective verbal and written communication (writing and presentations).
- Good negotiation skills
- Influence staff and effect change outside of area of responsibility
- Initiate and lead cross-functional teams to resolve complex issues
- Deliver results
- Assume increasing levels of responsibility.
- Work autonomously
- Work under pressure
- Doctorate degree OR Master’s degree and 2 years of Project Management experience OR
- Bachelor’s degree and 4 years of Project Management experience
- Fluent English and Spanish (verbal and written)
- Candidates should send resume in Word or PDF format.
- Willing to work as Independent Contractor.