Process Development Scientist29
- Juncos, Juncos, Puerto Rico
QRC Group, LLC is a firm dedicated to offer services to the Pharmaceutical, Medical Devices and Chemical Industries in the validation and regulatory fields.
Log on now to our website http://www.qrcgroup.com/ to learn more about our services and solutions!
- Designs, monitors or conducts, and interprets laboratory experiments with general oversight of supervisor
- Performs data analysis, provides interpretation and integrates results into the context of a project
- Introduces new or improved methods into the laboratory
- Develops and implements new protocols with minimal review
- Recommends decisions regarding scientific-related issues
- Demonstrates skills in the evaluation of primary container defective conditions
- Demonstrates skills to perform complex mathematical or statistical calculation
- Demonstrates expertise and is responsible for making improvements in one or more major laboratory instruments/techniques and process
- Authors complex technical documents, reports, presentations, regulatory documents, invention disclosure submissions and/or patents clearly and concisely with minimal revision
- Advanced scientific analysis and troubleshooting skills.
- Advanced work skills on laboratory equipment and instruments such as micrometer, caliper, microscope and analytical balance.
- Knowledge in Electronic Laboratory Notebook
- Knowledge in aseptic techniques
- Ability to develop new defective conditions on primary containers
- Bachelor’s degree in Life Sciences or Engineering and 5 years of Scientific experience OR
- Master’s Degree in Life Sciences or Engineering and 3 years of Scientific experience.
- Shift 7 am – 4 pm, but extended shift could be required
- Willing to work as Independent Contractor.
- Send resume, preferable in Word format.