- Juncos, Juncos, Puerto Rico
QRC Group, LLC is a firm dedicated to offer services to the Pharmaceutical, Medical Devices and Chemical Industries in the validation and regulatory fields.
Log on now to our website http://www.qrcgroup.com/ to learn more about our services and solutions!
- Strong knowledge of and experience with processes involved in manufacturing, QA, QC, validation and process development.
- Demonstrate ability to interact with regulatory agencies.
- Ability to evaluate compliance issues.
- Project management skills.
- Strong skill in working independently and to effectively interact with various levels.
- Strong organizational skills, including ability to follow assignments through to completion.
- Initiate and lead cross functional teams.
- Enhanced skills in leading, influencing and negotiating.
- Collaborate and coordinate with higher level outside resources.
- Strong word processing, presentation, database and spreadsheet application skills.
- Doctor OR Master’s degree in Life Science or Engineering and
3 years of Manufacturing or Quality in GMP regulated environment experience OR
- Bachelor’s degree in Life Science or Engineering and
5 years of Manufacturing or Quality in GMP regulated environment experience
- This is a Non-standard shift position (able to work on Administrative, second and third shifts).
- Willing to work as independent contractor.
- Candidates should send resume in Word format.