Process Development Scientist
- Juncos, Juncos
QRC Group, LLC is a firm dedicated to offer services to the Pharmaceutical, Medical Devices and Chemical Industries in the validation and regulatory fields.
Log on now to our website http://www.qrcgroup.com/ to learn more about our services and solutions!
To conceive, design, implement and execute specific scientific experiments, which contribute to the successful completion of goals and/or projects under general guidance of supervisor.
- Knowledge in both Parenteral Formulation and Filling Process in granulation and compression of solid dosage forms.
- Statistical Background preferred.
- Use of statistical software as Minitab, JMP, etc.
- Background in Computer Programming
- Bachelor’s degree in Life Sciences or Engineering and 5 years of Scientific experience OR
- Master’s Degree in Life Sciences or Engineering and 3 years of Scientific experience.
- Availability for a Non-standard shift.
Qualified candidates should send resume in Word format.