- Barceloneta, Barceloneta, pr
QRC Group, LLC is a firm dedicated to offer services to the Pharmaceutical, Medical Devices and Chemical Industries in the validation and regulatory fields.
Log on now to our website http://www.qrcgroup.com/ to learn more about our services and solutions!
- Onsite safety inspections and compliance monitoring of construction work.
- Conduct risk assessment and enforce preventative measures.
- Oversee installations, maintenance, disposal of substances etc.
- Stop any unsafe acts or processes that seem dangerous or unhealthy.
- Record and investigate incidents to determine causes and handle claims.
- Prepare reports on occurrences and provide statistical information to upper management
- Must have knowledge of safety regulations/procedures in construction.
- Must be capable of managing multiple subcontractors and ensuring they are following company and federal safety policies.
- Must have experience working in the field of construction safety.
- OSHA 10 Hour Training for Construction
- Proven experience as Safety Officer
- In depth knowledge of legislation (e.g. OSHA/EPA) and procedures
- Knowledge of potentially hazardous materials or practices
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to present and explain health and safety topics
- Certificate in occupational health and safety
- Candidates must be able to work independently, multitask and possess excellent communication and computer skills.
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Diligent with great attention to detail
Qualified candidates should send resume in Word format.