Graduate Program - Sales Excellence & Data Analyst @MInerva Labs
- Cape Town, South Africa
- Employees can work remotely
Q.Institute is an higher education Institute, which recruits Graduate Program talents on behalf of leading employers.
This job offer aims at recruiting a Junior Business Analyst for Minerva Labs, a London based fast-growing company that develops and markets nutricosmetic products in Europe, Middle East, Asia and North America.
Selected talents will be offered a job at Minerva Labs and a paid Master of Science in Management part time over two years at Q.Institute.
MINERVA Research Labs' mission is to bring to the Western market next generation dietary supplement, that will change the way we look young and beautiful.
Minerva is a young business, with an audacious growth plan that needs someone who wants to actually help shape our successful future.
Minerva is a business with a soul. We want everyone to have an amazing experience.
Minerva is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
Do you want to translate global sales strategies into structured sales development plans? Do you have a solid understanding of strategies and processes? Then you should apply for the position as Sales Excellence Junior Analyst in Minerva Research Labs Ltd.
Minerva Labs wants to strengthen and drive sales excellence - among other things by building and maintaining an in-depth customer relationship as well as a profound market understanding, securing a pipeline of business opportunities that maximize our margins & growth.
With that purpose in mind, we offer a Graduate Program, which blends a Master of Science in Management and a job with our company. The blend of the two will develop you over two years; you will both earn a Master of Science degree at Q.Institute and develop your skills for a successful career at Minerva.
You will, in an international environment, be in close contact with internal and external stakeholders giving you the opportunity to build a strong network across functions and develop your personal and professional skills even more. For the right candidate the position offers enormous development potential. The successful candidate will turn data into information, information into insight and insight into business decisions.
You will be part of an engaged and motivated Finance department which offers a positive atmosphere and genuine respect. You will from time to time work under tight deadlines, but we also respect the need for flexibility and a healthy work life balance.
The position reports to the Head of Finance and is based in London HQ and will be on local terms and conditions.
- Ensure high standards of Sales Force execution and operational excellence, through continuous monitoring of sales productivity and effectiveness
- Create sales analytic platform/capability based on Sell-in / Sell-through / Sell-out to enable optimal resource deployment and execution tracking
- Support new commercialization strategies through working closely with other functions, and countries, supporting specific business initiatives and the overall business Strategy
- Provide strategic guidance to countries to develop and implement robust innovative execution approaches with frameworks, tools and processes to ensure business success
- Enhance the various competencies across all levels of the Sales & Market Activation organization including competitive selling, and account management
- Ensure Sales Launch readiness through scenario assessment and action planning
- Facilitate and actively promote sharing of best practices and influence their adoption across countries
- Develop standardized and measurable sales KPI’s and deliver progress reports versus target
- Gather information from various sources and use statistical tools to interpret data sets, identify patterns and trends
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Recommend methods and ways to obtain and analyze data to improve quality and efficiency of data systems
- Work alongside teams within the business or the management team to establish business needs
- Support Finance Planning and Analysis team to elaborate challenging commercial scenarios and participate in identification of sustainable growth for Budget and Forecast
Who we are looking for
You have a relevant academic degree. Previous job experiences are a plus, with a focus on Sales Excellence or data analysis, from a similar position or with a business consultancy background or similar. You have an understanding of sales processes and will ensure continuous improvement of these. You have a very fine eye for detail, experience as a data analyst, and a deep understanding of the popular data analysis tools and databases. You furthermore have experience with development of sales operations tools (CRM, BI, Trend Analysis, etc.).
Skills and Requirements:
- University Degree in Science (preferred Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, or Information Management)
- English fluent spoken & written; any other European language is an advantage
- Nice to have: Junior Experience in the industry, specifically Sales Force experience in driving high impact initiatives and implementation, strategic planning, Marketing, and Market Activation understanding
- Track record of highly successful delivery and positive performance results
- Excellent project/process management skills
- Structured and strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Good understanding of market research methods and business processes
- Ability to analyze existing tools and databases and provide software solution recommendations
- Demonstrated experience in methodologies and handling large data sets and relational databases
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence
- Good organizational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office
Type of contract: Graduate Program - Apprenticeship
Office Location: Fully Remote
How to Apply:
Please upload your Curriculum Vitae and Cover Letter introducing yourself and your will to join the Graduate Program at Minerva Labs.