Graduate Program - Supply Chain @MInerva Labs
- Cape Town, South Africa
- Employees can work remotely
Q.Institute is an higher education Institute, which recruits Graduate Program talents on behalf of leading employers.
This job offer aims at recruiting a Junior Business Analyst for Minerva Labs, a London based fast-growing company that develops and markets nutricosmetic products in Europe, Middle East, Asia and North America.
Selected talents will be offered a job at Minerva Labs and a paid Master of Science in Management part time over two years at Q.Institute.
MINERVA Research Labs' mission is to bring to the Western market next generation dietary supplement, that will change the way we look young and beautiful.
Minerva is a young business, with an audacious growth plan that needs someone who wants to actually help shape our successful future.
Minerva is a business with a soul. We want everyone to have an amazing experience.
Minerva is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
What we offer: a Graduate Program, which combines a job at Minerva HQ in London (can be performed @distance) and a Master of Science degree in Management (paid by Minerva, part time over 2 years)
Whom are we looking for: fresh bachelor graduates in science (preferred Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, or Information Management)
When can you start: as soon as selected, while Master lectures will start in October 2021
Minerva Research Labs Ltd
With HQ in London, United Kingdom
- Minerva is a young business, with an audacious growth plan that needs someone who wants to actually help shape our successful future.
- Minerva is a business with a soul. We want everyone to have an amazing experience.
- Minerva is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Help tackle complex problems that affect Operations and Customer Service. You will always work to resolve just about any problem that arises in the supply chain.
- Proactive, constructive engagement to prevent problems with 3PL
- Monitor the warehouse delivery metrics and performance
- Oversee plans for process change initiatives, in order to help achieve year-on-year improvements
- Planning, logistics, reporting, reviewing routes for efficiency and ensuring compliance in line with budget management and monitoring costs
- Focus on internal operations for scalability, assist with implementation of business strategies and plans that ensure alignment with short-term and long-term objectives developed by the CEO.
- Guidance to help formulate our future strategy and allow us to grow and succeed as we have done to date.
- Develop, implement and monitor variances of monthly and annual operational systems for the business, establish operational strategies by evaluating trends; establishing critical measurements; determining production, productivity, quality, and customer-service strategies; designing systems; accumulating resources; resolving problems and implementing change.
You Will Aim To:
- Continuously improve the efficiency of operations and delivery processes
- Instill a culture of customer obsession, aiming for excellent customer service
- Inspire and reward an atmosphere of best practice sharing among employees
- Create, build up, lead and inspire your workforce to deliver improved performance levels.
- Hold a Bachelor degree from an accredited institution (preferred Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, or Information Management)
- Goal-driven and target-oriented, always able to step back and appreciate the bigger picture,
- Able to manage, motivate and influence positive work behaviours in colleagues
- Proven ability to measure and improve metrics
- Beyond your experience, we are also looking for someone who is professional and possesses impeccable English communication in both written and verbal.
- The ideal candidate should have a passion for health and wellness, a keen eye for detail, and should be able to work with different personalities.
Type of contract: Graduate Program - Apprenticeship
Office Location: Fully Remote
How to Apply:
Please upload your Curriculum Vitae and Cover Letter introducing yourself and your will to join the Graduate Program at Minerva Labs.