Junior Business Analyst - Graduate Program
- Southern Cross Dr, Bel Ombre, Cape Town, South Africa
- Employees can work remotely
Q.Institute is an higher education Institute, which recruits Graduate Program talents on behalf of leading employers.
This job offer aims at recruiting a Junior Business Analyst for 3H Partners, a London based management consulting firm. Selected talents will be offered a job at 3H Partners and a paid Master of Science in Management part time over two years at Q.Institute.
3H Partners is a partnership created in 2005, when consulting professionals from leading strategy consultancies (eg. McKinsey & Co.) and professors at leading European Universities and Business Schools (eg. ESCP) joined forces to create a new kind of consultancy. 3H Partners blends novel academic theories, powerful technology, and industry expertise to guarantee immediate impact and empower its clients for long-term success.
With Offices in London, Paris, Italy and Cyprus the company is successfully serving clients across Europe, the US, Asia and North Africa. Customers range from large multinational corporations, to communities of SMEs across a wide range of industries, including pharmaceuticals, manufacturing, financial services, energy, public sector, telecommunications and more, who 3H Partners supports on projects ranging from strategy development to execution.
3H Partner is now looking to recruit a cohort of 5 to 6 Junior Business Analysts, to join their internal Graduate Program. The Program develops over three years blending on the job training, a part-time Master program and consultancy work with a a varied, highly challenging and client-facing role in strategy and innovation consulting, allowing you to be part of a diverse team that will challenge you to grow further.
An excellent opportunity for a self-starter with a get-up-and-go attitude to become part of an innovative, entrepreneurial, and fast-growing boutique strategy consultancy.
Hours: Full Time, 3 years apprenticeship Graduate Program, aimed at developing permanent consultants and future partners
Salary: Competitive fixed salary plus a scholarship to attend a part-time Master Degree Program
Benefits: Standard benefits
Location: London, NW5 1RT. This role supports remote working; however, you must be based on GMT or EET due to the working hours and be available to travel internationally.
Successful candidates will join 3H Partners Graduate Program, which includes:
- Joining a consulting team as a Junior Analyst with full responsibilities for dedicated tasks from day one. The nature of our clients’ work varies greatly and you will be exposed to a variety of industries and different areas of consulting, such as business strategy, operations and supply chain management, organisational design, pricing, marketing strategy, digital and innovation.
- Joining a part-time Master Program: 3H Partners offers candidates to join its 3H Graduate Program, which blends participation to a Master in Management program (leading to a Master Degree), specifically designed training modules aimed at developing consulting skills and on the job training.
A junior Business Analyst learns to:
- Addressing business problems in an analytical manner with structured decision-making, guided by senior leadership feedback, to deliver implementable strategic recommendations for clients
- Conducting rigorous research and analyses to uncover truly unique insights for clients and translating them into client presentable communication formats.
- Developing dynamic financial models, to use for forecasting and business planning purposes
- Take full ownership of conceptualising and designing early solution prototypes (Minimum Viable Products), with the help of a variety of different tools (e.g. Excel VBA)
- Scrutinising strategic client plans and providing feedback and practical recommendations.
- Preparing and leading interviews with a variety of different client stakeholders and synthesising key insights
- Preparing and facilitating the delivery of physical and digital strategy and innovation workshops with clients
Excellent academic achievements:
- Bachelor’s degree in STEM disciplines, Business, Management or Economics (2021 graduates are welcome to apply)
- No previous work experience required
- Full proficiency in spoken and written English with strong communication skills
- Proficiency in PowerPoint, Excel and VBA
- Strong analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills with great attention to detail
- Demonstrable ability to work collaboratively in a team environment, with people at all levels within an organisation.
- Demonstrable ability to perform in a high-pressure situation.
Mindset & Attributes:
- A motivated, self-starter with an analytical mind and a get-up-and-go attitude
- Confident and driven person, with a strong desire to deliver quality and achieve their goals
- Entrepreneurial and innovation-driven mindset
- Availability to travel internationally
- Knowledge of advanced statistical tools, such as R, SPSS and/or Python
- Experience of video and photo editing
- Italian, French and/or German language skills
Type of contract: Graduate Program - Apprenticeship
Office Location: London or Fully Remote
How to Apply:
Please upload your Curriculum Vitae and Cover Letter introducing yourself and your will to join 3H Partners.