Pre-sales Consultant (Hybrid)
We are a leading technology and design company that stays ahead of the curve, with over a decade of experience and 400+ successful projects, we offer business-to-business solutions that create engaging digital experiences for large enterprises across industries. Our solutions are built on development expertise, design thinking, and innovative technologies. We follow an agile methodology to deliver exceptional user experiences. Our creative solutions not only look amazing but also produce measurable results.
We believe in the pursuit of excellence, building strong partnerships, taking ownership of our work, and embracing feedback every step of the way. We prioritize the personal and professional success and well-being of our team members, and our culture is centered around purposefully connecting design, code, and people to make a meaningful impact across the world 🌎
Join us https://www.qed42.com/careers
As a Consultant, you will be the key interface between the clients and the Project Manager. You will conduct detailed requirements analysis, document processes, and provide technical guidance in the pre-sales phase. Your expertise will contribute to designing solutions that meet clients' technical and business requirements, supporting the overall success of the sales team and project implementation.
This Role is for you if you:
- You have 4+ years of experience as a Presales Consultant.
- You can convert requirements into solution documents.
- You have demonstrated expertise as a Technical Pre-Sales Consultant, with a specific focus on Drupal projects.
- You have experience in preparing sales proposals, RFPs, and RFI responses.
- You can communicate technical concepts to non-technical business users and client technical stakeholders.
- You can set priorities and meet deadlines in a dynamic, autonomous environment.
- You can work with a highly dynamic team in a fast-paced environment with continuous challenges.
- You are passionate about business domains and key business drivers influencing the quality of software applications.
As a Consultant :
- You will be responsible for outlining problems, opportunities, and solutions for a business.
- You will be gathering, documenting, and analyzing various business requirements.
- You will communicate with prospects and clients at different stages of the Sales Cycle for Requirements Gathering, Client Interviews, Project Scope Finalization, Cost and Time Estimation, and Feedback (Post Project Completion).
- You will assist the sales team in creating proposals/SOW/WBS/Work Contracts for Technical Assessment, Solution, and Customer Experience Design.
- You need to prepare functional artifacts like BRD / FSD / SRS with business process flows.
- You have to analyze the existing and proposed systems to conduct Gap Analysis.
- You will work closely with the design, development, and QA teams to attain and meet project tollgates internally.
- Educational Qualification: Engineering Degree in any field or an MBA
- Previous experience in responding to external RFPs or proposals
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English.
- Effective Communication and great presentation skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
What you will get:
- An open and collaborative work environment where you will be respected, challenged, and valued for your merits.
- Strong leadership and mentorship, a clear career path, and a supportive environment.
- A company that is proud of the quality of its work and invested in your personal development & well-being.
- A team that respects openness, does its job well, values customers, and plays fairly.
- Individuals who are fun to work with are invested in each other's growth and take their values seriously.
- Flexible work schedule so long as you uphold your commitments to your family, team, and clients.
- Competitive salary, incentives, insurance, and other perks.
- An online portfolio showing multi-platform, standout work.