Senior UX/UI Designer (Hybrid)
We are a leading technology and design company that stays ahead of the curve, with over a decade of experience and 400+ successful projects, we offer business-to-business solutions that create engaging digital experiences for large enterprises across industries. Our solutions are built on development expertise, design thinking, and innovative technologies. We follow an agile methodology to deliver exceptional user experiences. Our creative solutions not only look amazing, but also produce measurable results.
We believe in the pursuit of excellence, building strong partnerships, taking ownership of our work, and embracing feedback every step of the way. We prioritize the personal and professional success and well-being of our team members, and our culture is centered around purposefully connecting design, code, and people to make a meaningful impact across the world 🌎
Join us https://www.qed42.com/careers
As a Senior UI/UX Designer, you will be:
- Gathering and evaluating the user requirements in collaboration with the project manager.
- Lead the planning of project and facilitation of discovery workshops to uncover client requirements, user needs, and project goals.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams and stakeholders to align on project objectives and ensure a comprehensive understanding of project scope.
- Foster a collaborative and iterative design process that promotes creativity, feedback, and continuous improvement.
- Conduct user research, facilitate workshops, and develop concepts, user flows, wireframes, prototypes, and high-fidelity designs.
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows, and sitemaps.
- Design components for standard and non-standard interface elements.
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate site functions and aesthetics.
- Drive the creation of interactive prototypes and micro-interactions to validate design concepts and gather user feedback.
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of a design system and component libraries for consistency, scalability, and efficiency.
- Advocate for design system adoption and educate team members on its benefits.
- Experience with running 2–3 projects simultaneously.
- Take charge of executing the overall UX design project, ensuring alignment with business objectives and user needs.
- Be a part of multiple projects while effectively managing timelines and expectations.
- Cultivate and maintain strong client relationships, understanding their needs, and effectively communicating design solutions.
- Prepare and deliver engaging presentations to clients, showcasing design concepts, rationale, and user-centered solutions.
- Act as a thought leader in UX design, staying up-to-date with industry trends, emerging technologies, and best practices.
- Provide guidance, mentorship, and support to junior designers, fostering their professional growth and helping elevate their design skills.
What we are looking for:
- We are looking for a minimum of 5 to 7 years of experience in UI/UX Design.
- Candidates with service industry experience (especially in a Design Agency)
- Hands-on experience working with design-based consulting.
- Strong portfolio demonstrating excellence in thought and execution.
- Well versed in using Figma
- Strong understanding of user-centered design principles, information architecture, and interaction design.
- Good presentation capabilities and communication skills while presenting design solutions to the stakeholders
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, agile environment and adapt to changing priorities and requirements.
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and leadership abilities.
- Adapt design delivery to synchronize with development and business, at the same time balance ownership of user requirements and usability concerns of the product
- Familiar with the latest trends of the UI/UX world and trending technologies
- Understand the potential and constraints of the development process to ensure realistic and achievable design solutions.
- Graduation in Design or related field from a reputed university
- Previous experience working at a Design Agency
What you will get:
- A clear career path, strong leadership, and an open work environment where you will be challenged, respected, and valued by your merits.
- A company that is proud of the quality of its work and invested in your personal development and well-being.
- A team that respects openness, does its job well, values customers, and plays fair.
- Individuals who are fun to work with, are invested in each other's growth and take the value seriously.
- Dedicated time for self-improvement, socializing, and collaboration (Conferences/Camps, Certifications, Learning Sessions, Celebrations, and Retreats)
- Flexible work schedule so long as you uphold your commitments to your family, team, and clients.
- Competitive salary, insurance, and a lot of perks