Webflow Developer (Remote)
We are a leading technology and design company that stays ahead of the curve, with over a decade of experience and 400+ successful projects, we offer business-to-business solutions that create engaging digital experiences for large enterprises across industries. Our solutions are built on development expertise, design thinking, and innovative technologies. We follow an agile methodology to deliver exceptional user experiences. Our creative solutions not only look amazing, but also produce measurable results.
We believe in the pursuit of excellence, building strong partnerships, taking ownership of our work, and embracing feedback every step of the way. We prioritize the personal and professional success and well-being of our team members, and our culture is centered around purposefully connecting design, code, and people to make a meaningful impact across the world 🌎
Join us https://www.qed42.com/careers
- Collaborate with marketing and design departments to build new sites
- Develop custom code in Webflow to add functionality or integrate third-party tools and APIs
- Work collaboratively in an Agile environment.
- Provide high-quality web dev work that is picture-perfect and identical to the design
- Debug and troubleshoot technical issues.
- Provide hands-on support with development and maintenance as needed.
- Build reusable code and libraries that drive complex web applications.
- Optimize applications for maximum speed, scalability, SEO, and responsiveness.
- Conduct testing of completed applications, websites, and software to assess user experience.
What are we looking for:
- Minimum of 2+ years of experience in Webflow CMS.
- Experience using Figma and Adobe Photoshop
- Experience with conversion rate optimization
- Experience with UAT and A/B testing
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification
What you will get:
- A clear career path, strong leadership, and an open work environment where you will be challenged, respected, and valued by your merits.
- A company that is proud of the quality of its work and invested in your personal development and well-being.
- A team that respects openness, does its job well, values customers, and plays fair.
- Individuals who are fun to work with, are invested in each other's growth and take the value seriously.
- Dedicated time for self-improvement, socializing, and collaboration (Conferences/Camps, Certifications, Learning Sessions, Celebrations, and Retreats)
- Flexible work schedule so long as you uphold your commitments to your family, team, and clients.
- Competitive salary, insurance, and a lot of perks