Full Stack - Drupal Developer (Anywhere in India)
We are a leading technology and design company that stays ahead of the curve, with over a decade of experience and 400+ successful projects, we offer business-to-business solutions that create engaging digital experiences for large enterprises across industries. Our solutions are built on development expertise, design thinking, and innovative technologies. We follow an agile methodology to deliver exceptional user experiences. Our creative solutions not only look amazing but also produce measurable results.
We believe in the pursuit of excellence, building strong partnerships, taking ownership of our work, and embracing feedback every step of the way. We prioritize the personal and professional success and well-being of our team members, and our culture is centered around purposefully connecting design, code, and people to make a meaningful impact across the world 🌎
Join us https://www.qed42.com/careers
This Role is for you, if:
- More than 4 years of technical background with expertise in engineering principles and design patterns.
- You have a good understanding of Drupal 9+ versions (site-build and custom development).
- You can efficiently use Drupal Dev toolchains like dockerized local envs (ddev, lando etc), drush, php code sniffer, Memcache, debuggers, profilers, etc.
- You have Experience creating custom Drupal modules
- You have Knowledge of PHP, Object Oriented Programming and theme functions, and knowledge of the Drupal theme layer.
- You have experience in Drupal site building, administration, custom module development, and theming.
- You have working experience with the Drupal latest ecosystem especially with Composer and Proficiency in setting up NPM, yarn packages and tools like Webpack, Gulp, rollup, parcel, etc.
- You have experience with configuration and modification of contributed modules, implementation of standard hooks, and implementation of standard self-test regimes.
- You have a solution-oriented approach and are eager to take charge to get stuff done.
- You don’t leave things to chance - rather you’re calculated, prepared, and take measured risks.
- You’re resourceful, good with technology, and intellectually curious to learn new things.
- Have understanding of CSS preprocessors like SASS
- Extensive hands-on experience with Drupal theming
- Proficiency in the Drupal twig based template engine, Drupal Behaviors
- Proven experience leading front-end projects and teams.
- You have very strong conversational communication skills.
- You can expand the company's digital business footprint and client satisfaction.
As Full Stack Drupal Developer you will –
- Create, improve, and extend website functionality in Drupal by building views, various entities, user roles/permissions, etc.
- Select appropriate community-contributed Drupal modules and themes to satisfy requirements.
- Develop custom Drupal modules and themes where necessary, ensuring Drupal community best practices for code structure and style.
- Work within a team to ensure projects are implemented according to the specifications, timeline, and within budget.
- Assist in the care of site updates, upgrades, and other support ideas.
- Contribute to testing and QA of the development work.
- Collaborate with designers and developers to analyze, architect, and build business-centric solutions.
- Mentor junior frontend developers to enhance team skills
- Lead complex Drupal-based website projects, contributing to planning and strategy.
- Troubleshoot, optimize and upgrade existing Drupal projects.
- Write clean, modern, performant code with an emphasis on user experience.
- Stay updated on front-end advancements and integrate them when possible.
What we are looking for:
- More than 3 years (no upper limits) of professional full-stack development experience on Drupal.
- Familiarity with the Drupal ecosystem and common contributed modules.
- Experience in the development of web-based applications using responsive web design methodology.
- Advanced knowledge to code and debug in PHP, HTML, and CSS.
- Intermediate analysis, debugging, and query optimization skills.
- Experience with a version control system such as Git.
- Familiarity with web standards, browser compatibility & best practices.
- Understanding of best coding practices and UX/UI principles.
- Knowledge of unit testing, automated (scripted) deployment, and scaling Drupal effectively.
- Performance Audit and Optimisation.
A plus, but not mandatory:
- Experience with Hosting setup using Acquia, AWS, or similar.
- Experience working with & setting up CI/CD
- Experience working with & writing Automated testing tools.
- Agile/Scrum methodologies/practices.
- Acquia Certifications.
- Drupal contributions.
- Bachelor in Technology or equivalent graduation
What you will get :
- Open and collaborative work environment, where you will be challenged, respected, and valued for your merits.
- Intense experience in Drupal development that would bring your game to a whole other level.
- Strong leadership and mentoring, a clear career path, and a supportive environment.
- A company that is proud of the quality of its work and invested in your personal development and well-being.
- A team that values openness, does its job well, cares about one another, values customers, and plays fair
- People who are fun to work with, are invested in each other's growth and take the values seriously.
- Flexible work schedule so long as you uphold your commitments to the team and clients.
- Competitive salary, insurance, and lots of perks.