Senior Drupal Developer - Back End (Anywhere in India)
We are a leading technology and design company that stays ahead of the curve, with over a decade of experience and 400+ successful projects, we offer business-to-business solutions that create engaging digital experiences for large enterprises across industries. Our solutions are built on development expertise, design thinking, and innovative technologies. We follow an agile methodology to deliver exceptional user experiences. Our creative solutions not only look amazing but also produce measurable results.
We believe in the pursuit of excellence, building strong partnerships, taking ownership of our work, and embracing feedback every step of the way. We prioritize the personal and professional success and well-being of our team members, and our culture is centered around purposefully connecting design, code, and people to make a meaningful impact across the world 🌎
Join us https://www.qed42.com/careers
This Role is for you, if:
- You have a good understanding of Drupal 9+ versions (site-build and custom development).
- You have worked with various domains in Drupal e.g. multi-site, publishing, e-commerce, etc.
- You can efficiently use Drupal Dev toolchains like dockerized local envs (ddev, lando etc.), drush, php code sniffer, Memcache, debuggers, profilers, etc.
- You have knowledge and adherence to the Drupal coding standards.
- You have Experience creating custom Drupal modules
- You have Knowledge of PHP, Object Oriented Programming and theme functions, and knowledge of the Drupal theme layer
- You have a solution-oriented approach and are eager to take charge to get stuff done.
- You don’t leave things to chance - rather you’re calculated, prepared, and take measured risks.
- You’re resourceful, good with technology, and intellectually curious to learn new things.
- You have very strong communication skills.
- You can expand the company's digital business footprint and client satisfaction.
As a Drupal Developer - Back End, you will :
- Work on projects around multiple flavours of Drupal.
- Participate in Project planning calls/requirement discussions.
- Be expected to research or figure out solutions & get them vetted with seniors.
- Get involved in technical grooming/approach discussions for issues.
What we are looking for:
- Senior-Level Drupal Developer: 5+ years of experience in Drupal 8.
- Experience with Configuration Management toolsets.
- Strong understanding and working experience with Drupal APIs (Form, Db, ctools, etc.)
- Strong understanding of Database concepts.
- Experience with third-party integrations with Drupal.
- Understanding and working experience with web services.
- Strong understanding of SCM concepts and hands-on experience with Git.
- Experience working with various cloud-based deployment solutions.
- Experience working in Agile methodology.
- Performance Optimisation.
- Experience with semantic code reviews.
A plus, but not mandatory:
- Experience working with Drupal's multilingual and/or multi-site features.
- Acquia Certifications.
- Drupal contributions.
- Experience with UI (CSS, Sass).
- CI/CD Configuration Management.
- Bachelor in Technology or equivalent graduation
What you will get :
- Open and collaborative work environment, where you will be challenged, respected, and valued by your merits.
- Intense experience in Drupal development that would bring your game to a whole other level.
- Strong leadership and mentoring, a clear career path, and a supportive environment.
- A company that is proud of the quality of its work and invested in your personal development and well-being.
- A team that values openness, does its job well, cares about one another, values customers, and plays fair
- People who are fun to work with, are invested in each other's growth, and take the values seriously.
- Flexible work schedule so long as you uphold your commitments to the team and clients.
- Competitive salary, insurance, and lots of perks.