Technical Project Manager - QA (Anywhere in India)
We are a leading technology and design company that stays ahead of the curve, with over a decade of experience and 400+ successful projects, we offer business-to-business solutions that create engaging digital experiences for large enterprises across industries. Our solutions are built on development expertise, design thinking, and innovative technologies. We follow an agile methodology to deliver exceptional user experiences. Our creative solutions not only look amazing but also produce measurable results.
We believe in the pursuit of excellence, building strong partnerships, taking ownership of our work, and embracing feedback every step of the way. We prioritize the personal and professional success and well-being of our team members, and our culture is centered around purposefully connecting design, code, and people to make a meaningful impact across the world 🌎
Join us https://www.qed42.com/careers
As our Technical Project Manager, you'll own the company's client projects from initial concept to completion. We are looking for a Technical Project Manager who is talented and driven to manage small to large-scale, interactive projects from conception and design to development and implementation.
This Role is for you, if:
- You have managed web projects for efficient and quality delivery on time and within budget.
- You can efficiently plan and prioritize all deliverables and resources across multiple projects.
- You can serve as the primary point of contact between our clients, and our design and engineering teams.
- You consistently manage client expectations, schedules, budgets, assets, and scopes; organization and attention to detail are essential.
- You stay upbeat, encourage, and lead the team through challenges.
- You have a solution-oriented approach and are eager to take charge to get stuff done.
As a Technical Project Manager, you will:
- Act as a bridge between development teams, clients, and stakeholders to facilitate effective communication and project coordination.
- Mentor and guide team members in Agile practices, QA techniques, and project management principles.
- Establish and maintain the Project plan and associated project activities.
- Demonstrate experience breaking down problems, organizing work, planning sprints, and delivering projects in agile delivery models (Scrum, Kanban, etc.)
- Manage Requirement gathering, Scoping, and estimation.
- Manage budget planning and control
- Minimize the project scope and cost deviations
- Coordinate with staff and internal resources management, calendar management
- Effectively use project management tools and technology to manage projects.
- Carry Risk assessments and Stakeholder engagements
- Provide oversight, direction, and guidance to the team with matters relating to operational aspects
- Monitor and report the progress of the project
- Identify gaps in the process and/or opportunities for improvement.
- Prepare and communicate the release plan
- Contribute to marketing content activities such as Case studies, articles, etc.
- Manage Client lifecycle management using CRM (Project plan, feedback, milestones, and new business).
What we are looking for:
- 5-10 years of experience in Project Management in digital development projects
- PMP or CSM certification is preferred
- Strong background in Quality Assurance, with a solid understanding of QA processes, methodologies, and best practices.
- Experience working in an Agile development environment, applying Scrum or other Agile methodologies
- Experience in monitoring critical digital assets and flagging abnormal parameters to relevant stakeholders
- Mandatory experience in managing web projects
- Strong working knowledge of any CMS is a must; Drupal CMS is highly preferred.
- Excellence at Management Reporting, Reviews, and Data Analytics
- It is mandatory to have knowledge of any CMS (Drupal, WordPress, Joomla, etc.).
- Strong organizational and detail-oriented skills
- Proven ability to deliver under aggressive and tight deadlines
- Self-motivated and results-oriented individual
- Strong communication skills
What you will get :
- A clear career path, strong leadership, and an open work environment where you will be challenged, respected, and valued by your merits.
- A company that is proud of the quality of its work and invested in your personal development and well-being.
- A team that respects openness, does its job well, values customers, and plays fair.
- Individuals who are fun to work with, are invested in each other's growth and take the value seriously.
- Dedicated time for self-improvement, socializing, and collaboration (Conferences/Camps, Certifications, Learning Sessions, Celebrations, and Retreats)
- Flexible work schedule so long as you uphold your commitments to your family, team, and clients.
- Competitive salary, insurance, and a lot of perks