Sales Manager - International Markets (IT Sales) - Remote
QED42 is an end-to-end digital transformation agency, focused on delivering ambitious digital experiences to customers around the globe using design and technology. We reinvent businesses to deliver better data-driven web, mobile, and social experiences.
Today 200+ global long-term clients trust us for our thoughtfully designed digital experiences.
Our marquee clients include - Nestle, World Bank, HERE Technologies, Warner Music Group, Sony, Stanford Graduation School of Business, ILAO, SABMiller, FILA, PwC, and more.
Our Team & Culture:
We like to think of ourselves as a team of emphatic and imaginative people who build brands and customer experiences. Over the last 13 years, with an aim to take digital forward, we’ve lived through different versions of building better, by focusing on increased community connections, workplace flexibility, and a culture that doesn’t say it subtly but screams - 'Experiment — Fail — Succeed.'
At QED42, design has always been an exciting process. Ideas, theories, and endless possibilities have defined the team, which has grown by leaps since first being introduced. Opportunities are often quite diverse and like most design teams, we believe in the idea of finding the right balance between experience and cultural fit.
Study more about what we have been up to currently: www.qed42.com
To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience in managing different revenue channels like - OB, IB, Account-based sales, and partnerships, and should have an exemplary record in Managing Outbound Sales processes end to end - cohort research, developing leads by outbound sales campaigns, meeting sales targets.
Experience in developing IT services and Sales pipelines will help you meet expectations from this role. Experience dealing with Open Source services in various technologies is desirable but optional. Experience in tools such as - CRMS (like Zoho and Hubspot), customer data tools (like Apollo and Zoominfo), OB process tools (email tools, calling tools), and networking tools (like Linkedin and Sales navigator) is a must. Good communication skills are necessary to cultivate strong customer relationships, from the first contact until you close the deal. You will also extend account management and customer feedback/surveys for continuous improvement.
The prime KPI will be revenue from outbound processes and new accounts. The secondary KPI will be revenue from all channels.
If you are motivated and outcome-driven and enjoy working in the technology space with cross-functional teams, we would like to meet you!
- Research, prospect, educate, qualify, and develop Target Accounts to create sales-ready leads and opportunities.
- Personalize content for the decision-makers by researching and creating compelling business pitches.
- Research accounts, identify key players, generate interest and develop accounts to stimulate opportunity.
- Interact with prospects via telephone, email, social, and other digital forums.
- Disseminate opportunities via a stable connection with the business and project teams.
- Work with external agencies and utilize digital platforms like LinkedIn to create opportunities for business conversations with client CTOs and CMOS and decision-makers in these departments.
- Become a trusted resource and develop superior relationships with prospects
- Consistently achieve qualified opportunity quotas (at the top of the funnel) and revenue quotas (at the bottom of the funnel) to ensure growth objectives.
- Manage end to end - email, phone, and social campaigns to create a business pipeline
- Manage all Leads and deals in CRM & ensure a great customer experience
- Provide closed-loop feedback to ensure continuous process optimization.
- CRM creation & maintenance, hands-on experience in all tools for -
- Research, prospect, contact finding, outreach, etc.
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills and customer orientation.
- A go-getter, driven by metrics, with experience in owning Sales KPIs (both - top and bottom funnel)
- Experience in dealing with businesses and decision-makers, experience in international markets (at least one of the USA, Europe, and Australia).
- Bid management, RFP management, Client negotiations, Deal closures, and contract management experience are a must.
- Experience managing teams/individuals for research, lead generation and funnel.
- 7 years experience with at least 5 years in a business development role in IT-Sales (products & services)
- Business or Technology graduation is a must. MBA - Marketing (preferred).
- Hands-on experience with CRM, Sales, and analytics tools like Zoho, Hubspot, SalesForce, ZoomInfo, Adapt, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, etc. (required)
- Experience in segmentation, positioning, and targeting to create a Sales funnel and experience in closing revenue targets of USD 1M.
What you will get:
- A company that is proud of the quality of its work and invested in your personal development & well-being.
- A team that respects openness does its job well, values customers, and plays fairly.
- Individuals who are fun to work with are invested in each other's growth and take their values seriously.
- Dedicated time for self-improvement, socializing, and collaboration (Conferences /Camps, Certifications, Parties, Lunch & Learn Sessions, Celebrations, and Company Retreats).
- Flexible work schedule so long as you uphold your commitments to your family, team, and clients.
- Competitive salary, incentives, insurance, and many perks.