Technology Solutions and Pre Sales Manager (Anywhere In India)
- Anywhere In India, Remote, India
- Employees can work remotely
Working with QED42:
QED42 is an end-to-end technology solutions provider, focused on delivering ambitious digital experiences to customers around the globe. We reinvent businesses to deliver better data-driven web, mobile, and social experiences.
Our marquee customers include - Nestle, Novartis, Warner Music Group, Sony, Stanford Graduation School of Business, ILAO, SABMiller, FILA, PwC, and more.
Our Values: Integrity, Empathy, Consistency & Predictability, Customer Success, Learning & Knowledge Sharing, Nimbleness.
Drupal Contributions: https://www.drupal.org/qed42
Become a subject matter expert on our business products & services, processes & operations, and remain up-to-date on industry news.
Kindly apply only if you have 3+ years of experience in PreSales activities in Web & Mobile Apps Development Projects (Drupal or CMS).
This Role is for you if you:
- Have an understanding of Research/Groundwork on client requirement
- Experience in Cross-functional communication & Client communication
- Liaise with product owners/Stakeholders and the development teams
- Able to prepare sales proposals, RFP, and RFI responses as needed
- Prepare and update quotes, documents, forms, templates, and other relevant collaterals.
- Understand and obtain the needs of the clients, prepare various presentations and sales displays.
- Understand client needs and offer solutions and support; answer potential client questions and follow-up call questions.
- Will contribute towards reporting Software Development KPIs across the global digital products engineering group.
- Assist in business development activities
- Have additional previous experience in - Drupal or any other CMS tech estimation.
What are we looking for :
- 5-7 years experience as a Pre-Sales Manager
- Expertise in Agile methodologies
- Strong knowledge of Jira
- Ability to work independently.
- Excellent time management.
- Experience in Managing Stakeholders.
- Sound technical knowledge of advanced Web and Mobile technologies trending today.
- Maintain and develop a good relationship with customers or prospects through telephone or e-mails.
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, and customer-service-focused, with a pleasing, warm, and presentable personality.
- Aptitude for acquiring new knowledge & up-skilling.
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills.
- Expertise in PPT and Excel.
- Engineering Degree in any field or an MBA
- Previous experience in responding to external RFPs or proposals
- Experience doing research using multiple sources.
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English.
- Effective Communication and great presentation skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
What you will get:
- A clear career path, strong leadership, and an open work environment where you will be challenged, respected, and valued by your merits.
- A company that is proud of the quality of its work and invested in your personal development and well-being.
- A team that respects openness, does its job well, values customers, and plays fair.
- Individuals who are fun to work with, are invested in each other's growth and take the value seriously.
- Dedicated time for self-improvement, socializing, and collaboration (Conferences/Camps, Certifications, Learning Sessions, Celebrations, and Retreats)
- Flexible work schedule so long as you uphold your commitments to your family, team, and clients.
- Competitive salary, insurance, and a lot of perks