Technical SEO Expert (Anywhere in India)
- Anywhere in India, Remote, India
- Employees can work remotely
Understand the who, what, and why of QED42
At QED42, we like to think of ourselves as a team of emphatic and imaginative people who build brands, and experiences for customers. Over the last 13+ years, with an aim to take digital forward, we’ve lived through different versions of building better, by focusing on increased community connections, workplace flexibility, and a culture that doesn’t say it subtly but screams - 'Experiment — Fail — Succeed.'
We believe QED42's strength lies in our inclusive community of people; the eternal optimists and torchbearers of an ever-evolving digital ecosystem.
Our marquee customers include - Nestle, Unicef, Novartis, Warner Music Group, Sony, Stanford Graduation School of Business, ILAO, SABMiller, FILA, PwC, and more.
QED42 is looking for an experienced Technical – SEO Specialist with strong technical capabilities to join our marketing team. You’ll have the opportunity to work with international clients and develop your skills. The right candidate must be a self-starting individual, with strong organizational and written skills. You must have a proven background in technical SEO and be committed to keeping up to date with industry news, trends, and best practices.
What you’ll do
- Perform keyword research and competitive analysis to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities.
- Execute recommendations for content development in coordination with SEO goals.
- Make a note of any technical SEO issues by crawling each representative section.
- Collaborate with developers and product teams to implement necessary features and changes.
- Suggest improvements on page loading and response time search optimization.
- Improve the SEO & SERP rankings for the brand or clients
- Provide technical SEO support and oversee crawling, indexing, XML sitemap generation, and implementation, schema markup, etc.
- Assist with link-building campaigns with other stakeholders in the department.
- Use web analytics data from several sources (Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Microsoft Clarity, etc) to evaluate traffic-building initiatives’ effectiveness and provide recommendations for improvements in content, user experience, and conversion.
- Report on current performance and make recommendations for optimization, including but not limited to impressions, clicks, conversions, organic versus paid traffic, and channel performance. Track and report on these metrics bi-weekly.
- Use web analytics to create organic search performance reports that will inform content priorities for the Inbound Marketing team
- Review and analyze SEO performance data in order to make tactical recommendations to fuel traffic growth
- Serve as the key SEO expert/advocate
- Keep up-to-date with the latest SEO trends, strategies, and algorithm changes
- 3+ years of B2B experience working in SEO
- Good understanding of SEO best practices
- Passion for SEO and internet marketing
- Ability to create, justify, communicate and implement SEO strategies across teams and external agencies
- Data-driven and analytical mindset
- Attention to detail
- Project management skills
What you will get:
- A clear career path, strong leadership, and an open work environment where you will be challenged, respected, and valued for your merits.
- A company that is proud of the quality of its work and invested in your personal development and well-being.
- A team that respects openness, does its job well, values customers, and plays fair.
- Individuals who are fun to work with, are invested in each other's growth, and take the value seriously.
- Dedicated time for self-improvement, socializing, and collaboration (Conferences/Camps, Certifications, Learning Sessions, Celebrations, and Retreats)
- Flexible work schedule so long as you uphold your commitments to your family, team, and clients.
- Competitive salary, insurance, and a lot of perks