Senior Drupal Developer - Back End (Anywhere in India)
- Anywhere in India, Remote, India
- Employees can work remotely
QED42 is an end-to-end technology solutions provider, focused on delivering ambitious digital experiences to customers around the globe. We reinvent businesses to deliver better data-driven web, mobile, and social experiences.
Our marquee customers include - Nestle, Novartis, Warner Music Group, Sony, Stanford Graduation School of Business, ILAO, SABMiller, FILA, PwC, and more.
Integrity, Empathy, Consistency & Predictability, Customer Success, Learning & Knowledge Sharing, Nimbleness
Drupal Contributions: https://www.drupal.org/qed42
This Role is for you, if -
- You have a good understanding of Drupal 8 (site-build and custom development).
- You have worked with various domains in Drupal e.g. multi-site, publishing, e-commerce, etc.
- You have extensive experience with Views, Panels, Features, Rules, etc.
- You can efficiently use Drupal Dev toolchain like drupalvm, drush, php code sniffer, memcache, debuggers, profilers, etc.
- You have knowledge and adherence to Drupal coding standard.
- You have a solution-oriented approach and are eager to take charge to get stuff done.
- You don’t leave things to chance - rather you’re calculated, prepared and take measured risks.
- You’re resourceful, good with technology and intellectually curious to learn new things.
- You have very strong communication skills.
- You can expand the company's digital business footprint and client satisfaction.
As a Drupal Developer - Back End, you will –
- Work on projects around multiple flavors of Drupal.
- Participate in Project planning calls/requirement discussions.
- Be expected to research or figure out solutions & getting them vetted with seniors.
- Get involved in technical grooming/approach discussions for issues.
What we are looking for:
- Minimum 4+ years of experience in Drupal 8.
- Experience with Configuration Management tool sets.
- Strong understanding and working experience with Drupal API’s (Form, Db, ctools, etc.)
- Strong understanding of Database concepts.
- Experience with third-party integrations with Drupal.
- Understanding and working experience with web services.
- Strong understanding of SCM concepts and hands-on experience with Git.
- Experience working with various cloud-based deployment solutions.
- Experience working in Agile methodology.
- Performance Audit and Optimisation.
- Experience with semantic code reviews.
A plus, but not mandatory:
- Experience working with Drupal's multilingual and/or multi-site features.
- Acquia Certifications.
- Drupal contributions.
- Experience with UI (CSS, Sass).
- Experience with other web frameworks / CMS e.g. Symfony, RoR, Express, WordPress, Magento, etc.
- CI/CD Configuration Management (i.e. Travis, Jenkins, Bamboo, or Rundeck)
- Automated testing tools (Selenium, PHPUnit, or SauceLabs).
What you will get :
- Open and collaborative work environment, where you will be challenged, respected, and valued by your merits.
- Intense experience in Drupal development would bring your game to another level.
- Strong leadership and mentorship, a clear career path, and a supportive environment.
- A company that is proud of the quality of its work and invested in your personal development and well-being.
- A team that values openness, does its job well, cares about one another, values customers, and plays fair
- People who are fun to work with, are invested in each other's growth and take values seriously.
- Flexible work schedule so long as you uphold your commitments to the team and clients.
- Competitive salary, insurance, and many perks.