- Anywhere in India, Remote, India
- Employees can work remotely
Working At QED42:
QED42 is an end-to-end technology solutions provider, focused on delivering ambitious digital experiences to customers around the globe. We reinvent businesses to deliver better data-driven web, mobile, and social experiences.
Our marquee customers include - Nestle, Novartis, Warner Music Group, Sony, Stanford Graduation School of Business, ILAO, SABMiller, FILA, PwC, and more.
Our Values: Integrity, Empathy, Consistency & Predictability, Customer Success, Learning & Knowledge Sharing, Nimbleness.
This role also provides the Professional Services team with subject matter expertise related to the proposed solution and client needs in order to ensure successful project delivery. This includes helping to identify and proactively manage risk areas and ensuring issues are seen through to complete resolution. Will have the ability to configure and drive solutions, while mentoring the project team to meet the customers' business and technical requirements.
- 8 - 10 years of experience in Web Technologies and Software Development
- Primarily responsible for building the infrastructure that is highly available and scalable.
- Technical leader in building solutions that can help scale the infrastructure. Must have a passion for building great developer experiences and have high energy and are capable of thriving in a high-paced and fun work environment.
- Lead mentorship programs to help scale JS technical and functional knowledge within Delivery Services
- Coordinate monthly practice meetings to encourage and share knowledge with members of the team
- Engage in continued, self-directed professional growth and development
- Deliver high client satisfaction by ensuring value is realized through each engagement, helping customers realize and execute on a 1:1 marketing vision that unifies a customer's experience on the Web and Mobile.
- Inspire people to do the best work of their careers by being a multiplier, amplifying the knowledge and capability of the people around you while continuing to provide an inclusive workplace as one of the Best Places to Work
- Collaborate with the Marketing / Sales Team to drive continued growth of services
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- Understanding of web application architecture including single-page applications and server-side HTML web applications.
- 5+ years of experience planning, designing, developing, and delivering software related to platforms using Node JS, React JS, etc. Preferred experienced full stack developer
- Hands-on experience with the design and development of scalable web services and platforms.
- Strong experience in some of the following technologies is highly desirable: Node.js, React, AWS, GCP, Docker, and scripting.
- Ability to work independently and be a self-starter
- Comfort and ability to learn new technologies quickly & thoroughly
- Specializes in gathering and analyzing information related to web and data integration, real-time interactions, and customer use cases
- Excellent analytical & problem-solving skills
- Excellent knowledge of Enterprise Design Patterns
- Experience with any Cloud computing technology (AWS Preferred) and sound knowledge of CI/CD and DevOps
- Good with Agile concepts and processes
- Demonstrated ability to influence a group audience, facilitate solutions and lead discussions such as implementation methodology, Road-mapping, Enterprise Transformation strategy, and executive-level requirement gathering sessions
- PASSION: Passionate about Customer Success
- BEGINNER'S MIND: Always learning; approaches each interaction with an open mind; great listener and hands-on
- LEADERSHIP: Self-aware and strategic thinker; proficient at building strong relationships
- COMMUNICATOR: Speaks and writes with clarity, brevity, and purpose; explains the area of expertise clearly and confidently to others.
- STORYTELLER: Confidently and effectively facilitates and presents; ably defends point-of-view; keeps audiences engaged and delivers a clear and memorable message
- TEAM PLAYER: Proficient at collaboration and working with members of a team
- URGENCY: Ability to move fast and drive business value and results
- TRUST: Trusts the company's core values; shows integrity, transparency, and reliability
- ADAPTABLE: Excels in high levels of uncertainty and change
- COMMUNITY CHAMPION: Leads internal initiatives; actively contributes to the Community knowledge and resource base
What you will get:
- A clear career path, strong leadership, and an open work environment where you will be challenged, respected, and valued by your merits.
- A company that is proud of the quality of its work and invested in your personal development and well-being.
- A team that respects openness, does its job well, values customers, and plays fair.
- Individuals who are fun to work with, are invested in each other’s growth and take the value seriously.
- Dedicated time for self-improvement, socializing, and collaboration (Conferences/Camps, Certifications, Learning Sessions, Celebrations, and Retreats)
- Flexible work schedule so long as you uphold your commitments to your family, team, and clients.
- Competitive salary, insurance, and a lot of perks