Senior UI/UX Designer (Anywhere in india)
- India, Anywhere in India, India
- Employees can work remotely
QED42 is an end-to-end technology solutions provider, focused on delivering ambitious digital experiences to customers around the globe. We reinvent businesses to deliver better data-driven web, mobile, and social experiences.
Our marquee customers include - Nestle, Novartis, Warner Music Group, Sony, Stanford Graduation School of Business, ILAO, SABMiller, FILA, PwC, and more.
Integrity, Empathy, Consistency & Predictability, Customer Success, Learning & Knowledge Sharing, Nimbleness
Drupal Contributions: https://www.drupal.org/qed42
As a Senior UI/UX Designer, you will be:
Gathering and evaluating the user requirements in collaboration with the project manager.
Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows, and sitemaps.
Design graphics that can be used as both standard and non-standard interface elements, like menus, tabs, and custom widgets
Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate site functions and aesthetics.
Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
Identify UX problems and propose UI design solutions
Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
Adhere to the standard style of fonts, colors, and images
Be a part of multiple projects while effectively managing timelines and expectations.
We are looking at a minimum of 5 to 7 years but if you are up for a challenge we could take you in just for the talent, not for the number of years.
Hands-on experience working with design-based consultancy.
A floating online portfolio
Well versed in using Figma
Excellent visual design skills and sensitivity to user-system interactions
Good presentations and communication skills while presenting design solutions to the stakeholders
Problem-solving skills and ability to provide good design solutions
Familiar with the latest trends of the UI/UX world and trending technologies
Awareness of the possibilities and limitations of developments.
What you will get:
- A clear career path, strong leadership, and an open work environment where you will be challenged, respected, and valued by your merits.
- A company that is proud of the quality of its work and invested in your personal development and well-being.
- A team that respects openness, does its job well, values customers, and plays fair.
- Individuals who are fun to work with, are invested in each other's growth and take the value seriously.
- Dedicated time for self-improvement, socializing, and collaboration (Conferences/Camps, Certifications, Learning Sessions, Celebrations, and Retreats)
- Flexible work schedule so long as you uphold your commitments to your family, team, and clients.
- Competitive salary, insurance, and a lot of perks