React-Native Developer (Anywhere in India)
- Anywhere in India, Remote, India
QED42 is an end-to-end technology solutions provider, focused on delivering ambitious digital experiences to customers around the globe. We reinvent businesses to deliver better data-driven web, mobile, and social experiences.
Our marquee customers include - Nestle, Novartis, Warner Music Group, Sony, Stanford Graduation School of Business, ILAO, SABMiller, FILA, PwC, and more.
Integrity, Empathy, Consistency & Predictability, Customer Success, Learning & Knowledge Sharing, Nimbleness
What will you be doing :
- Building high-performance mobile apps with React Native.
- Responsible for architecting and building these applications, as well as coordinating with the teams responsible for other layers of the product infrastructure.
- Building a product that is a highly collaborative effort
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams (.e.g. Backend, Product Manager and UX Designer) to define design and ship new features
- Mentor other developers
- Ensure the performance, quality and responsiveness of the applications
What we are re looking for:
- 3-4 years of relevant experience in React-Native
- Hands-on experience in the full life cycle of Android or iOS application development and
- Hand on experience in React-Native.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Hands-on experience of creating mobile app GUI
- Strong knowledge of product development life cycle and mobile app deployments
- Knowledge of version control (Git) and coding best practices
- Minimum 2 Live mobile applications on Playstore to showcase.
UG: BCA in Computers, B.Tech/B.E or any relevant specialization
PG: MCA, M.Tech
What you will get :
- A company that is proud of the quality of its work and invested in your personal development & well-being.
- The team that respects openness, does its job well, values customers and plays fair.
- Individuals who are fun to work with, are invested in each other's growth and take the values seriously.
- Dedicated time for self-improvement, socialising, and collaboration (Conferences /Camps, Certifications, Parties, Lunch & Learn Sessions, Celebrations and Annual Retreats).
- Flexible work schedule so long as you uphold your commitments to your family, team and clients.
- Competitive salary, insurance and a lot of perks.