Technical Project Manager (Anywhere in India)
- Anywhere in India, Remote, India
- Employees can work remotely
Working At QED42:
QED42 is an end-to-end technology solutions provider, focused on delivering ambitious digital experiences to customers around the globe. We reinvent businesses to deliver better data-driven web, mobile, and social experiences.
Our marquee customers include - Nestle, Novartis, Warner Music Group, Sony, Stanford Graduation School of Business, ILAO, SABMiller, FILA, PwC, and more.
Our Values: Integrity, Empathy, Consistency & Predictability, Customer Success, Learning & Knowledge Sharing, Nimbleness.
Drupal Contributions: https://www.drupal.org/qed42
As our Technical Project Manager, you'll own the company's client projects from initial concept to completion. We are looking for a Technical Project Manager who is talented and driven to manage small to large scale, interactive projects from conception and design to development and implementation.
This Role is for you, if:
- You have managed web projects for efficient and quality delivery on time and budget.
- You can efficiently plan and prioritize all deliverables and resources working across multiple projects.
- You can lead as the primary point of contact between our clients, design and engineering teams.
- You consistently manage client expectations, schedules, budgets, assets, and scopes — organization and attention to detail are essential.
- You stay upbeat, encourage and lead the team through challenges.
- You have a solution-oriented approach and are eager to take charge to get stuff done.
As a Technical Project Manager you will:
- Establish and maintain the Project plan and associated project activities.
- Demonstrate experience breaking down problems, organizing work, planning sprints, and delivering projects in agile delivery models (Scrum, Kanban, etc.)
- Manage Requirement gathering, Scoping, Estimation
- Manage budget planning and control
- Minimize the project scope and cost deviations
- Coordinate with staff and internal resources management, calendar management
- Effectively use of Project management tools and technology to manage projects.
- Carry Risk assessments and Stakeholder engagements
- Provide oversight, direction, and guidance to the team with matters relating to operational aspects
- Monitor and report progress of project
- Identify gaps in process and/or opportunity for improvement.
- Prepare and communicate release plan
- Contribute in marketing content activities such as Case studies, articles, etc.
- Manage Client lifecycle management using CRM - Project plan, feedback, milestones, new business.
What we are looking for:
- 3-5 years of experience in Project Management in digital development projects
- PMP or CSM certified is preferred
- Mandatory experience in managing web projects
- Strong working knowledge in any CMS is must, Drupal CMS is highly preferred.
- Excellence at Management Reporting, Reviews, Data Analytics
- Mandatory to have knowledge of anyone CMS- Drupal, WordPress, Joomla, etc.
- Strong organizational and detail-oriented skills
- Proven ability to deliver under aggressive, and tight deadlines
- Self-motivated and results-oriented individual
- Strong communication skills.
What you will get:
- A clear career path, strong leadership, and an open work environment where you will be challenged, respected, and valued by your merits.
- A company that is proud of the quality of its work and invested in your personal development and well-being.
- A team that respects openness, does its job well, values customers, and plays fair.
- Individuals who are fun to work with, are invested in each other's growth and take the value seriously.
- Dedicated time for self-improvement, socializing, and collaboration (Conferences/Camps, Certifications, Learning Sessions, Celebrations, and Retreats)
- Flexible work schedule so long as you uphold your commitments to your family, team, and clients.
- Competitive salary, insurance, and a lot of perks