Technical Project Manager (Anywhere in India)
- Anywhere in India, Remote, India
Working At QED42:
QED42 crafts ambitious digital experiences using Design and Drupal. Recognized as leading Drupal experts in India, we are strategically aligned with Acquia to deliver enterprise Drupal applications. Today 150+ global customers trust us for thoughtfully designed web and mobile solutions.
We focus on communication, collaboration and culture. You will find rewarding work experiences. Your teammates respect open-mindedness, growth, learning and your voice. If you’re looking for a career (not a job), a company that’s invested in your personal development, a solid compensation package, and a good team this could be for you.
QED42 Respects: Excellence, Ownership, Open-Mindedness, Integrity and Empathy.
Drupal Contributions: https://www.drupal.org/qed42
As our Technical Project Manager, you'll own the company's client projects from initial concept to completion. We are looking for a Technical Project Manager who is talented and driven to manage small to large scale, interactive projects from conception and design to development and implementation.
This Role is for you, if -
- You have managed web projects for efficient and quality delivery on time and budget.
- You can efficiently plan and prioritize all deliverables and resources working across multiple projects.
- You have strong communication skills.
- You can lead as the primary point of contact between our clients, design and engineering teams.
- You consistently manage client expectations, schedules, budgets, assets, and scopes — organization and attention to detail are essential.
- You stay upbeat, encourage and lead the team through challenges.
- You have a solution-oriented approach and are eager to take charge to get stuff done.
- You don’t leave things to chance - rather you’re calculated, prepared and take measured risks.
- You’re resourceful, good with technology and intellectually curious to learn new things.
- You can expand the company's digital business footprint and client satisfaction.
As Technical Project Manager you will -
Establish and maintain the Project plan and associated project activities
Demonstrate experience breaking down problems, organizing work, planning sprints, and delivering projects in agile delivery models (Scrum, Kanban, etc.)
- Manage Requirement gathering, Scoping, Estimation
- Manage budget planning and control
- Minimize the project scope and cost deviations
- Coordinate with staff and internal resources management, calendar management
- Effectively use of Project management tools and technology to manage projects.
- Carry Risk assessments and Stakeholder engagements
- Provide oversight, direction, and guidance to the team with matters relating to operational aspects
- Monitor and report progress of project
- Identify gaps in process and/or opportunity for improvement.
- Prepare and communicate release plan
- Contribute in marketing content activities such as Case studies, articles, etc.
- Manage Client lifecycle management using CRM - Project plan, feedback, milestones, new business.
What we are looking for:
- 4+ years of experience in Project Management in digital development projects
- Total 8+ years of experience is preferred
- Mandatory experience in managing web projects
- Strong working knowledge in any CMS is must, Drupal CMS is highly preferred.
- Excellence at Management Reporting, Reviews, Data Analytics
- Mandatory to have knowledge of anyone CMS- Drupal, WordPress, Joomla, etc.
- PMP or CSM certified is preferred
- Strong organizational and detail-oriented skills
- Proven ability to deliver under aggressive, and tight deadlines
- Self-motivated and results-oriented individual