- Anywhere in India, Remote, India
- Employees can work remotely
Working At QED42:
QED42 is an end-to-end technology solutions provider, focused on delivering ambitious digital experiences to customers around the globe. We reinvent businesses to deliver better data-driven web, mobile, and social experiences.
Our marquee customers include - Nestle, Novartis, Warner Music Group, Sony, Stanford Graduation School of Business, ILAO, SABMiller, FILA, PwC, and more.
Our Values: Integrity, Empathy, Consistency & Predictability, Customer Success, Learning & Knowledge Sharing, Nimbleness.
- 6-8 years of experience in Web Technologies and Software Development
- Experience in React.JS & Node.JS (Full Stack)
- Experience in Mobile App Development (Eg: React Native, Java Android)
- Excellent knowledge of Enterprise Design Patterns
- Experience with any Cloud computing technology (Azure preferred)
- Design thinking mindset
- Sound knowledge of CI/CD and DevOps
- Good with Agile concepts and processes
- Good in communication (Interaction with global teams/business is very important)
- Work in a team to implement features and partner with Product Managers, UX experts,
- Work with Architects, and QA’s to develop implementation plans and execute the
- Should have hands-on in the following technologies
- a) React JS
- b) Mobile App Development (React Native, Java Android)
- c) Azure
- Should be able to work on various solutions developed by team &
- Provide support on technology issues in various technologies.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field
- Strong problem-solving mindset
- Confident and resourceful in the face of challenges
- Proven ability to solve problems creatively
- Experience working on projects through the full life cycle
- Strong interpersonal skills and extremely resourceful
- Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline
What you will get:
- A clear career path, strong leadership, and an open work environment where you will be challenged, respected, and valued by your merits.
- A company that is proud of the quality of its work and invested in your personal development and well-being.
- A team that respects openness, does its job well, values customers, and plays fair.
- Individuals who are fun to work with, are invested in each other’s growth and take the value seriously.
- Dedicated time for self-improvement, socializing, and collaboration (Conferences/Camps, Certifications, Learning Sessions, Celebrations, and Retreats)
- Flexible work schedule so long as you uphold your commitments to your family, team, and clients.
- Competitive salary, insurance, and a lot of perks