QA Automation Engineer (Anywhere in India)
- Anywhere in India, Remote, India
- Employees can work remotely
QED42 is an end-to-end technology solutions provider, focused on delivering ambitious digital experiences to customers around the globe. We reinvent businesses to deliver better data-driven web, mobile, and social experiences.
Our marquee customers include - Nestle, Novartis, Warner Music Group, Sony, Stanford Graduation School of Business, ILAO, SABMiller, FILA, PwC, and more.
Integrity, Empathy, Consistency & Predictability, Customer Success, Learning & Knowledge Sharing, Nimbleness
Drupal Contributions: https://www.drupal.org/qed42
You would be responsible for the software test automation designs, planning, scripting, and execution for a variety of key customer-facing and other mobile apps.
- Understanding, Analysing the Application Under Test, and Identifying Areas/Test cases for Automation.
- Creating Automation Test Plan
- Implementing Cross Browser Testing and Parallel Test Execution in the automation suite.
- Design and improve test framework
- Working and configuring a continuous integration / continuous delivery development environment (Jenkins. Travis etc)
- Working in an Agile development environment, and participating as a Scrum team member
- Familiar with Behaviour-driven and/or Test-driven development
- Working creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Executing, tracking, and reporting on the development and execution of the automated test.
- Working on PoC's
- work closely with developers, test engineers, project manager, testing lead, client, and other stakeholders throughout the SDLC, executing automated test iterations, tracking & reporting test results, troubleshooting, and coordinating the bug fixes.
- The individual should be self-motivated, creative and proactive, to work successfully in a fast-paced environment including multiple platforms and architectures, diverse technologies, and lab environments.
This role is for you if:
- You have previous 3+ years of professional experience as an Automation Engineer
- You have a proven track record of testing large-scale flexible systems, with deep expertise in industry-standard automation testing tools and testing frameworks such as Selenium/Mobile Automation/API Automation Testing (Mandatory).
- You have experience in Java coding and experience/knowledge with other languages
- You have the Knowledge of version control tools like Git
- You have experience in BDD frameworks
- You have experience in test automation frameworks
- You have experience in automated testing of web applications
- You have experience in automated testing of mobile applications
- You have experience in using CI/CD tools
- You possess good communication skills and documentation skills.
- You have a strong understanding of agile processes and the related QA lifecycle and automation methodology.
- You are self-motivated, creative, and proactive, to work successfully in a fast-paced environment including multiple platforms and architectures, diverse technologies, and lab environments.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related field
What you will get:
- A clear career path, strong leadership, and an open work environment where you will be challenged, respected, and valued by your merits.
- A company that is proud of the quality of its work and invested in your personal development and well-being.
- A team that respects openness, does its job well, values customers, and plays fair.
- Individuals who are fun to work with, are invested in each other's growth and take the value seriously.
- Dedicated time for self-improvement, socializing, and collaboration (Conferences/Camps, Certifications, Learning Sessions, Celebrations, and Retreats)
- Flexible work schedule so long as you uphold your commitments to your family, team, and clients.
- Competitive salary, insurance, and a lot of perks