PHP Developer - Back End
- Anywhere in India, Remote, India
- Employees can work remotely
QED42 is an end-to-end technology solutions provider, focused on delivering ambitious digital experiences to customers around the globe. We reinvent businesses to deliver better data-driven web, mobile, and social experiences.
Our marquee customers include - Nestle, Novartis, Warner Music Group, Sony, Stanford Graduation School of Business, ILAO, SABMiller, FILA, PwC, and more.
Our Values: Integrity, Empathy, Consistency & Predictability, Customer Success, Learning & Knowledge Sharing, Nimbleness.
Study more about what we have been up to currently: www.qed42.com
This Role is for you, if -
- You have a good understanding of Drupal 8 (site-build and custom development).
- You have worked with various domains in Drupal e.g. multi-site, publishing, e-commerce, etc.
- You have extensive experience with Views, Panels, Features, Rules, etc.
- You can efficiently use Drupal Dev toolchains like drupalvm, drush, php code sniffer, memcache, debuggers, profilers, etc.
- You have knowledge and adherence to Drupal coding standards.
- You have a solution-oriented approach and are eager to take charge to get stuff done.
- You don’t leave things to chance - rather you’re calculated, prepared, and take measured risks.
- You’re resourceful, good with technology, and intellectually curious to learn new things.
- You have very strong communication skills.
- You can expand the company's digital business footprint and client satisfaction.
What we are looking for:
- 3+ years of experience with PHP & Symfony framework.
- Work with agile team members to build beautiful and powerful web applications.
- Able to write clean, SOLID, and testable PHP code.
- Should have experience in running and debugging highly concurrent and distributed systems.
- Intermediate knowledge & hands-on experience in clean, secure PHP object-oriented programming.
- Solid understanding & application of Design Patterns.
- Must have production experience with PHP automated testing frameworks (i.e. PHPUnit).
- Comfortable using git and git submodules.
- Peer code reviews.
A plus, but not mandatory:
- Contributions to open source.
- Docker experience for the local development environment.
- Understanding/Working experience with Front-end Frameworks.
- 1 year of experience/basic familiarity with Mautic.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, business, or a related field
- Proven ability to solve problems creatively
- Experience working on projects through the full life cycle
- Excellent analytical skill
- Strong interpersonal skills and extremely resourceful
- Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline
What you will get:
- A clear career path, strong leadership, and an open work environment where you will be challenged, respected, and valued by your merits.
- A company that is proud of the quality of its work and invested in your personal development and well-being.
- A team that respects openness, does its job well, values customers, and plays fair.
- Individuals who are fun to work with, are invested in each other's growth and take the value seriously.
- Dedicated time for self-improvement, socializing, and collaboration (Conferences/Camps, Certifications, Learning Sessions, Celebrations, and Retreats)
- Flexible work schedule so long as you uphold your commitments to your family, team, and clients.
- Competitive salary, insurance, and a lot of perks