- Anywhere in India, Remote, India
- Employees can work remotely
QED42 is an end-to-end technology solutions provider, focused on delivering ambitious digital experiences to customers around the globe. We reinvent businesses to deliver better data-driven web, mobile, and social experiences.
Our marquee customers include - Nestle, Novartis, Warner Music Group, Sony, Stanford Graduation School of Business, ILAO, SABMiller, FILA, PwC, and more.
Our Values: Integrity, Empathy, Consistency & Predictability, Customer Success, Learning & Knowledge Sharing, Nimbleness.
This Role is for you if you have:
- A positive, collaborative, and solution-oriented approach.
- Strong experience in a variety of JS frameworks (e.g. React, Next, Angular, Ember, Node)
- Strong experience with HTML/CSS, and supporting technologies
- Knowledge and adherence to JS coding standards.
- Extensive experience with web and mobile app deployment.
- Strong understanding of working with REST APIs.
- Experience using TypeScript, GraphQL, and MongoDB
- Understanding of SSR, CSR, and site generation, as well as the toolchains, used to deliver each
- Expertise with source control systems (e.g. GIT)
- Experience with build automation tools (Webpack, nodemon, gulp, maven, Gradle)
- Expertise in the Build Configuration and automation in a CI environment using CI tools (Concourse, Azure Pipelines)
- Strong understanding of containerization (preferably with Kubernetes and Docker)
- Comfortable deploying and maintaining all infrastructural and application services required by a web application within a cloud environment both SaaS and Less
- Experience working within an Agile, DevOps environment
- Strong experience with testing frameworks and libraries
- Proficiency with TDD & BDD
- Expert understanding of software architecture and design principles
- Understanding of Accessibility best practices
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
As a JS Developer, you will:
- Track record of building and deploying full-stack, distributed web applications
- Passionately write clean, modern, maintainable, and highly performant code.
- Proactively troubleshoot and solve problems.
- Work alongside highly experienced and talented designers and developers to analyze, architect, and build solutions based on business needs.
- Design and implement API interfaces to interact with backend
- Work on multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize workload effectively under tight deadlines.
- Translate designs into front-end templates that render as responsive and interactive web pages.
- Work closely with designers and suggest changes based on technical feasibility.
- Work in an Agile Scrum team and use Jira as a project management tool.
- Educational Qualification: B.Tech, B.E, BCA, MCA, or any other graduate.
A plus, but not mandatory:
- Experience with other web frameworks - Vue, Angular, Ionic, etc.
- Node Package Manager (NPM) contributions.
- Experience with UI (CSS, SaaS).
- Performance audit and optimization.
- Experience with semantic code reviews.
- Experience with writing technical blogs.
What you will get:
- A clear career path, strong leadership, and an open work environment where you will be challenged, respected, and valued by your merits.
- A company that is proud of the quality of its work and invested in your personal development and well-being.
- A team that respects openness, does its job well, values customers, and plays fair.
- Individuals who are fun to work with, are invested in each other's growth and take the value seriously.
- Dedicated time for self-improvement, socializing, and collaboration (Conferences/Camps, Certifications, Learning Sessions, Celebrations, and Retreats)
- Flexible work schedule so long as you uphold your commitments to your family, team, and clients.
- Competitive salary, insurance, and a lot of perks