Drupal Full Stack Developer (Anywhere in India)
- Anywhere in India, Remote, India
- Employees can work remotely
QED42 is an end-to-end technology solutions provider, focused on delivering ambitious digital experiences to customers around the globe. We reinvent businesses to deliver better data-driven web, mobile, and social experiences.
Our marquee customers include - Nestle, Novartis, Warner Music Group, Sony, Stanford Graduation School of Business, ILAO, SABMiller, FILA, PwC, and more.
Integrity, Empathy, Consistency & Predictability, Customer Success, Learning & Knowledge Sharing, Nimbleness
Drupal Contributions: https://www.drupal.org/qed42
This Role is for you, if:
- You have experience in Drupal site building, administration, custom module development, and theming.
- You have working experience with the Drupal 8 ecosystem components (Git, Composer, TWIG, Site Building, and Module development).
- You have experience with Drupal user interface development to include user experience, theme development, and customization of community themes.
- You have experience with configuration and modification of contributed modules, implementation of standard hooks, and implementation of standard self-test regimes.
- You have a solution-oriented approach and are eager to take charge to get stuff done.
- You don’t leave things to chance - rather you’re calculated, prepared, and take measured risks.
- You’re resourceful, good with technology, and intellectually curious to learn new things.
- You have very strong conversational communication skills.
- You can expand the company's digital business footprint and client satisfaction.
As Full Stack Drupal Developer you will:
- Create, improve, and extend website functionality in Drupal 7/8 applications by building views, content types, blocks, panels, user roles/permissions, etc.
- Select appropriate community-contributed Drupal modules and themes to satisfy requirements.
- Develop custom Drupal modules and themes where necessary, ensuring Drupal community best practices for code structure and style.
- Work within a team to ensure projects are implemented according to the specifications, timeline, and within budget.
- Assist in the care of site updates, upgrades, and other support ideas.
- Contribute to testing and QA of the development work.
What we are looking for:
- Senior-Level Full Stack Developer: 5+ years of professional full-stack development experience on Drupal.
- Mid-Level Full Stack Developer: 2 years to 4 years professional full-stack development experience on Drupal.
- Familiarity with the Drupal ecosystem and common contributed modules.
- Experience in the development of web-based applications using responsive web design methodology.
- Advanced knowledge to code and debug in PHP, HTML, and CSS.
- Intermediate analysis, debugging, and query optimization skills.
- Experience with a version control system such as Git.
- Familiarity with web standards, browser compatibility & best practices.
- Understanding of best coding practices and UX/UI principles.
- Knowledge of unit testing, automated (scripted) deployment, and scaling Drupal effectively.
- Performance Audit and Optimisation.
A plus, but not mandatory:
- Experience with Hosting setup using Acquia, AWS or similar.
- CI/CD (i.e. Travis, Jenkins, Bamboo, or Rundeck)
- Automated testing tools (Selenium, PHPUnit, or SauceLabs).
- Agile/Scrum methodologies/practices.
- Acquia Certifications.
- Drupal contributions.
What you will get:
- A clear career path, strong leadership, and an open work environment where you will be challenged, respected, and valued by your merits.
- A company that is proud of the quality of its work and invested in your personal development and well-being.
- A team that respects openness, does its job well, values customers, and plays fair.
- Individuals who are fun to work with, are invested in each other's growth and take the value seriously.
- Dedicated time for self-improvement, socializing, and collaboration (Conferences/Camps, Certifications, Learning Sessions, Celebrations, and Retreats)
- Flexible work schedule so long as you uphold your commitments to your family, team, and clients.
- Competitive salary, insurance, and a lot of perks