Web Development / Drupal Intern
- Anywhere in India, Remote, India
- Employees can work remotely
QED42 is an end-to-end technology solutions provider, focused on delivering ambitious digital experiences to customers around the globe. We reinvent businesses to deliver better data-driven web, mobile, and social experiences.
Our marquee customers include - Nestle, Novartis, Warner Music Group, Sony, Stanford Graduation School of Business, ILAO, SABMiller, FILA, PwC, and more.
Integrity, Empathy, Consistency & Predictability, Customer Success, Learning & Knowledge Sharing, Nimbleness
Drupal Contributions: https://www.drupal.org/qed42
QED42 is calling in for self-motivated, passionate Web Development and Open Source enthusiasts for an exciting 6-month Internship opportunity.
During this internship, you will learn about Web Development with Drupal from the best in the industry Drupal professionals. You will also learn the best industry practices which will help you headstart your career and develop into competent professionals, all in a remote environment.
- Understand Drupal CMS, OpenSource
- Gain hands-on experience with
- Drupal Site Building
- Front-End Theming
- All related web-development technologies
- Learn how to contribute to Open-Source
- Exposure to giving tech talks
- Exposure to writing tech-blogs
- Opportunity to participate in industry-specific events
- Completed graduation / post-graduation or final year students with course getting completed before the end of the Internship
- Understanding of the web (Eg: How the internet works, Request/Response, Client/Server)
- Worked on a web-based project in college or during an internship
- Knowledge of PHP, OOP concepts
- Good Programming logic and the ability to build solutions
- Good to have experience working with - Git, composer, Drupal, Any open-source projects
- Good communication & writing skills
- Ability to work in teams
What you will get:
- Full-time job opportunity on successful completion of Internship
- Support and guidance on getting Industry-specific Certifications
- Dedicated time for self-improvement, socializing, and collaboration (Conferences /Camps, Parties, Lunch & Learn Sessions, Celebrations, and Annual Retreats)
- Dedicated mentors who are fun to learn from and are invested in your growth
- A company that is proud of the quality of its work and invested in your personal development & well-being