Social Media Manager (Anywhere in India)
- Anywhere in India, Remote, India
- Employees can work remotely
QED42 is an end-to-end technology solutions provider, focused on delivering ambitious digital experiences to customers around the globe. We reinvent businesses to deliver better data-driven web, mobile, and social experiences.
Our marquee customers include - Nestle, Novartis, Warner Music Group, Sony, Stanford Graduation School of Business, ILAO, SABMiller, FILA, PwC, and more.
Integrity, Empathy, Consistency & Predictability, Customer Success, Learning & Knowledge Sharing, Nimbleness
Drupal Contributions: https://www.drupal.org/qed42
QED42 is looking for an experienced Social Media Manager (with an inclination towards technology) to improve and assist sales and marketing efforts. We are looking for a candidate who has executed out-of-the-box/quirky campaigns while ensuring a great social media presence for a B2B brand.
The candidate will also engage with tech influencers, manage our community and have experience in running organic/paid campaigns across Twitter, Linked-In, Medium, Facebook, Instagram.
An ideal candidate should have experience working with a B2B technology/services organization.
Strategize and maintain brand consistency across different social media channels via tone, voice, and terminology.
Managing day-to-day and being hands-on with our social media presence
Creating and executing plans that grow followers/users on various social media platforms
Measurement and reporting (Google Analytics, HootSuite, Buffer, etc.) of all social media efforts, along with attribution.
Alignment with Sales & Marketing, Design to procure necessary collaterals to be used across channels
Leading interactions with peers, competitors, influencers in the design and tech space to grow a community for the organization
2-5 years of relevant B2B experience in social media management
Demonstrable experience leading, executing, and managing SMM across Twitter, LinkedIn, Medium, Facebook, Instagram.
Excellent copywriting skills for all relevant platforms
Experience in identifying target audiences and devising social media campaigns
Excellent knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, SEMRush, Buffer, HootSuite, etc.)
Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in social media marketing and measurement
Good time-management skills
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
What you will get:
- A company that is proud of the quality of its work and invested in your personal development & well-being.
- A team that respects openness, does its job well, values customers, and plays fair.
- Individuals who are fun to work with, are invested in each other's growth and take the values seriously.
- Dedicated time for self-improvement, socializing, and collaboration (Conferences /Camps, Certifications, Parties, Lunch & Learn Sessions, Celebrations, and Annual Retreats).
- Flexible work schedule so long as you uphold your commitments to your family, team, and clients.
- Competitive salary, insurance, and a lot of perks.